Batman/Star Trek Crossovers

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Progress Pigment

Re: Batman/Star Trek Crossovers

Post by Progress Pigment »

:) Rhae and Alyce Andrece, identical twins, appeared with "Colonel Gumm" -- Harry Mudd in 'I, Mudd', and as twin police women in the difficult-to-watch, 'Nora Clavicle, and the Ladie's Crime Club'!

Look! Instead of a baton, she has a rolling pin! You can't make this stuff up. And why would you want to?

Elizabeth Baur, who later co-starred on the TV series "Ironside" was also in the episode. The shows were getting stupider, but the women were getting hotter! A far cry from Rocket O'Rourke.

Next week, the Dynamic Duo meets the Clock King!
The Boss

Post by The Boss »

Progress Pigment wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:19 am the difficult-to-watch, 'Nora Clavicle, and the Ladie's Crime Club'!
Over the past year that has actually become one of my favorite episodes and am looking forward to it as I watch the final 20 episodes of the series.

Look! Instead of a baton, she has a rolling pin! You can't make this stuff up. And why would you want to?

:lol: My God that episodeis loaded with laughs. Little details like this make it all the better.
The Boss

Post by The Boss »

The Boss wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:27 pm
Progress Pigment wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:19 am the difficult-to-watch, 'Nora Clavicle, and the Ladie's Crime Club'!
Over the past year that has actually become one of my favorite episodes and am looking forward to it as I watch the final 20 episodes of the series.

:lol: My God that episodeis loaded with laughs. Little details like this make it all the better.
Dr. Shimel

Post by Dr. Shimel »

While she didn't appear in Star Trek, Jean Byron (aka Patty Duke's mother on her TV show) played Mayor Linseed's airhead wife in that horrendous episode.
The Boss

Post by The Boss »

I just noticed something. Is that the shadow of the Incredible Hulk making kissy faces at the hot police girls? :mrgreen: LMAO! :lol: I love this episode!
The Boss

Post by The Boss »

Here's a nice "What Might Have Been" photo of Adam West, Yvonne Craig and Leonard Nimoy.
Kirok

Post by Kirok »

I almost chimed until I saw in the Adam West/William Shatner only tag... Uggh! :)
Golddragon71

Post by Golddragon71 »

Leslie Parrish who was mentioned previously as having played Dawn robbins, and Lt. Carolyn Palamas also returned to Batman to play Glacia Glaze in Ice Spy/The Duo Defy
"Someone might be able to substitute for Batman, for a very short time, but no one could ever replace him!"