No More Sea Hag on the Board

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Bat Administrator
Site Admin

No More Sea Hag on the Board

Post by Bat Administrator »

Sorry. We are now a Sea Hag free zone. No more discussions on this subject. People have been getting abusive over other member's interest in this one off trading card character. One person's fandom had become other folk's irritation and some have gone to the point of baiting, shaming, teasing, backstabbing and just in general poking the badger with a stick. After a few years (yes years) of trying to get people to play nice and curb the redundant request about this subject from one particular fan, I have come to the conclusion that too many people do not know how to just play nice or simply be tolerant. I've spent too much personal time moderating behind the scenes about this so we are officially done with it here. This will apply to the Popeye Sea Hag as well since a few can't help but use her to take childish pot shots as well. I thought we were better than this petty sort of stuff but I now have to actually just say that enough is enough and that I am done with it.

DO NOT COMMENT ON THE BOARD ABOUT THIS DECISION. All inquiries must be handled via PM.