"An Evening with Adam West" recording

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

LA Batfan

"An Evening with Adam West" recording

Post by LA Batfan »

Missing my friend today so badly ...

If you'd like to listen to a 2012 chat we had about his life, I've made it available here: https://ralphgarman.bandcamp.com/
track art.jpg
track art.jpg (57.65 KiB) Viewed 3479 times
Ben Bentley

Re: "An Evening with Adam West" recording

Post by Ben Bentley »

LA Batfan wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:21 pm Missing my friend today so badly ...

If you'd like to listen to a 2012 chat we had about his life, I've made it available here: https://ralphgarman.bandcamp.com/
Big love to you Ralph buddy, and thank you for everything you did along the way.

There is no greater nor more pleasurable insight into a prominent person's life than via the medium of such warm and authentic conversation between two friends as is the case here.

Going to re-visit this for sure, I can't believe it was five years ago already?!
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

I hugely share your loss Ralph. I can't thank you enough for all you did for Adam and us, his fans.
Music. BAT! Music.
BatmanFan102

Post by BatmanFan102 »

I echo those sentiments. Very grateful to you and for you, very grateful to Adam and for Adam, and for Batman.
Dr.Brainwave

Post by Dr.Brainwave »

Ralph I listened to this a little while back and absolutely loved it. We lost a great man. Thanks for sharing your interview.
Adam West is a legend!
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

I am deeply sorry for the loss of you friend Ralph. Thank you for sharing this audio here.
I just finished your tribute on Hollywood Babble On. Your memories made laugh, and cry, and touched my heart.
Thank you for all you did to get Adam's West his Star on the Walk of Fame- As Kevin mentioned on the podcast - in his lifetime. Job well done sir.