How nice Adam was.

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Eli

How nice Adam was.

Post by Eli »

This is the only picture of me and Adam West. This is a story about how nice Adam was and how dumb my dad and I were. It was at a comic con in Detroit and Adam West was there signing autographs along with other cast members of the tv show. Autographs were like $25 and having a picture taking with Adam was like $45 we could only afford an autograph but Adam being the hero that he is said to my dad "get your camera out, hurry take the picture it will be fine." But the word "hurry" got to my dad some how and he became nervous.
Me, I went over to stand by Adam but some thing caught my eye on the table, I think it was a sticker, I remember looking down for a quick second but that quick second that's when my dad was taking the picture. As I'm writing this I remember after the picture was taken I said to myself in my head. Oh I was looking down I should tell dad to take another one but I didn't want to take anymore of Adam's time because he was being so nice letting us get a free quick picture with him. So in the end the picture came out blurry and I was looking down. But hey I got a picture with Adam West! Not even dear old dad can say that!
DSC00156 (640x480).jpg
dell

Re: How nice Adam was.

Post by dell »

Great story. Thanks.
dell
John Mack

Re: How nice Adam was.

Post by John Mack »

Very nice story and picture. Don't worry about it being a bit out of focus. As Adam said on BBT, everyone knows it's him lol
Music. BAT! Music.