Site Admin

Batman vs Two-Face Trailer

Post by Scott Sebring »

Well, this just came out.
chrisbcritter

Re: Batman vs Two-Face Trailer

Post by chrisbcritter »

Well, now! 8-)
Adam's voice sounds a little smoother here, and William Shatner sounds like he's playing something other than Angry William Shatner :lol: , so I'm looking forward to enjoying this one!
"To the medical eye, such childish claptrap means only one thing, young man: You need some sleep."
BatmiteReturns

Post by BatmiteReturns »

I don't think Adam sounded all that bad in the first one. People were complaining he sounded old or sounded rough but I thought it was fine
Jthree

Post by Jthree »

Well, that explained a bit more of the plot. Do you think Dr. Strange's assistant will turn out to be Harlene Quinn? She sounds a bit like her. Looks really good and I'm going to look forward to it, but what will we have afterwards?

===jthree
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

I LOVE IT!!
Cannot wait!
Can we expect a one day theatrical release for this sweet baby too?
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

Digging the music with undertones of the theme song. Thanks Scott.
Music. BAT! Music.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Atomic batteries to power, turbines to EXCITED!
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Wow-- there's a real chance here this will be less goofy than the first one-- the darker villain is a big plus and Shatner sounded great.
Fingers crossed.
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

Oh WOW. The excitement level just got cranked up a few notches! Thanks Scott!
Dan E Kool

Post by Dan E Kool »

Ben Bentley wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:27 am Atomic batteries to power, turbines to EXCITED!
:D That's good. I'm going to steal that.
- Boy Genius
burkestudio

Post by burkestudio »

chrisbcritter wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:45 pm Well, now! 8-)
Adam's voice sounds a little smoother here, and William Shatner sounds like he's playing something other than Angry William Shatner :lol: , so I'm looking forward to enjoying this one!
I had absolutely no complaints with Adam's voice in the first one, but to me, he does sound "smoother" in this trailer. I thought maybe they had done something to his voice digitally, in this movie, to alter it in some way.
Either way it: Atomic batteries to power, turbines to EXCITED (sorry Ben, I think we're all stealing this :lol: )

But wow does Shatner sound great!! I wasn't too excited about him as I thought they just cast someone of that era. I'm now really excited to hear more of his performance!

-Jeremy
Same Bat Time! Same Bat Channel!
Technical Artist & Designer
Facebook: Burke Studio
eBay: jerburke http://www.ebay.com/usr/jerburke?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
Etsy: BurkeStudio
Instagram: BurkeStudio
BATWINGED HORNET

Post by BATWINGED HORNET »

interesting trailer, and here's hoping that the more serious tone drives this movie. Shatner seemed up the challenge of voicing a comic book villain, at least from what little is in the trailer.
Beneath Wayne Manor
HoustonBatFan

Post by HoustonBatFan »

Mr. Shatner can be notoriously indifferent to voiceover work – his dialogue for Star Trek The Animated Series was literally phoned in, and if you’ve heard him in a video game, his evident boredom can be laughable. His interest level seems to rise according to the scope of the project & the pay, and who can blame him?

Here, he sounds engaged. He seems to be having fun & he’s performing, as opposed to just reading. He recognizes that this is not just another gig. Good for him. Looking forward to this.
Bat-Brony92

Post by Bat-Brony92 »

At last the trailer is finally out!!!, #soexcited
robinboyblunderer

Post by robinboyblunderer »

My impression is this is going to be somewhat less campy since Two-Face is the darkest villain the '66 heroes have faced (no pun intended).

There's something disturbing about a character whose good side struggles against his evil half.

The villains of the show revel in their crimes, there's never a sense any of them have some good side that's suffering internally when feeding the Dynamic Duo to a giant clam. Two-Face is the opposite, a good man driven mad by a freak accident.

Interesting then to have a device that supposedly removes evil; per the preview it doesn't seem to work because either Hugo Strange designed it to fail or the rogues gallery is just too darn rotten...!

Catwoman being the exception here and having the most chance to turn good from her love of Batman and, if they're working on some slight continuity from the first reunion movie, her softening towards Robin. Even though it seems like Julie Newmar isn't in much of the movie, she looks like she's going to play a key point in helping the Caped Crusaders escape. She doesn't seem too thrilled with Two-Face's trap.

It would be nice if there's some hope of the potential for rehabilitation for Dent by the end of the movie. Since it's the '66 version I'd be surprised if they didn't.

Years ago the series was never going to come out and now we're a couple months away from the second reunion movie! Who would have known?

cheers