tv sets

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

kvntrp

tv sets

Post by kvntrp »

does anyone know the name of the person or company who design the tv sets for the batman 1966 tv series???
John Mack

Re: tv sets

Post by John Mack »

I'm going to guess this topic is about the TV sets used on the show, not the set designers, which happen to be listed here:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059968/com ... de=desktop

Not sure if that IMDB list is accurate, because it doesn't list Jan Kemp as costume designer, nor does it list Hubie Kerns as stunt double only Victor Paul.

Anyway......on to a fascinating question that I have no answer to:

When I was a kid, watching Batman in it's original run, albeit 1968 and the last season, I remember commercials for Admiral, RCA and Philips. Not sure that helps, but back then, a lot of cross merchandising went on, and sponsors of programs (programmes for Ben lol), would make sure their products placed on shows matched the advertising. Now that I've not only strayed completely off topic, I've not even answered your question, which was probably about set designers lol.
This sounds like a job for A. Pennyworth!
Music. BAT! Music.
kvntrp

Re: tv sets

Post by kvntrp »

does anyone on this know the name of the person or company who design and build the tv show sets for the 1966 batman tv series episodes name "catwomen dressed to kill"