Favorite Bat-Pose

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Jim Beard

Favorite Bat-Pose

Post by Jim Beard »

Bat-Fans, riddle me this...

What is your most favorite still or pose of Our Hero from the show? What one shot sums up the entire character in one picture?

Jim!

(Hi, everybody!)
My Fiction and Non-Fiction Books: www.amazon.com/Jim-Beard/e/B004UWVOPE
Jim Beard

Re: Favorite Bat-Pose

Post by Jim Beard »

Don't all rush to respond :)

Jim
mattman

Post by mattman »

I liked the shot between Shame's legs ) not like that) when you see Batman and its supposed to pay homage to High Noon
Doesnt really sum up the series, still thinking about that, but liked that shot as it was a parody and done well
Aussie Batfan

Post by Aussie Batfan »

Good topic!
Wish I was smart enough to know how to post photos but I think you'll get my drift ....
I really like the pose with Adam extending his cape extended out fully - forming the full 'Bat' image.
Number 2 for me is one I have seen come up on 'the Bay' quite a bit, where Adam is just standing still with his cape fully covering the front of his costume. Quite a formidable image for Adam.
Both of these are more sombre and serious images, but for some reason they always strike a chord with me. Obviously the 'darker' side of Adam as Batman appeals to me as far as images and poses go - in distinct contrast to the style of the series!
Cheers,
Terry
Jim Beard

Post by Jim Beard »

Good choices! I especially like your first one.
marvelbloodhound

Post by marvelbloodhound »

It HAS to be the one where Adam's holding his cape open, looking like he's about to SPRING into action! I think it was used in one for the posters for the '66 movie. It's where his knees are slightly bent of something like that. Any help illustrating this?!
raalongi

Post by raalongi »

My favorite was actually Batgirl in "Catwoman's Dressed to Kill". After all three pulled the rug out from under the Catwolman's henchmen, Batgirl made the sexiest laugh and sway. That was the sexiest I ever saw Yvonne in the show!!
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

I think this is the pose everyone's speaking about?:
Attachments
51Mbdibu26L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
51Mbdibu26L._SL500_AA300_.jpg (18.73 KiB) Viewed 4374 times
Music. BAT! Music.
batfan1705

Post by batfan1705 »

That is one of my favourites as well! I tried to do it justice in the latest photo shoot that I took part in...

batfan1705
The Joker

Post by The Joker »

Mine has to be the front cover pic of the BATMAN Television Soundtrack Album which I played over and over and over religiously as a kid. I fell in love with that album and remember it fondly for bringing to life the characters and feel of the show when i was not able to watch it on television. Kind of like listening to a BATMAN radio show.