Batcave Sound Effects

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

dreddbatfan

Batcave Sound Effects

Post by dreddbatfan »

I want to add some sound effects from the tv series from the batcave but I can't find any of them except the batphone anywhere on the internet.I found a way to add sound effects to the 1966 Lego Batcave set(besides lights)and I want to add more sounds to it.I'd like to add the atomic pile,batcomputer,compressed steam batpole lift,assorted computer sounds,etc.I can't even find any episodes on youtube that have those sounds that I could extract the sounds from in order to get them.I don't think anybody ever made a cd with the sound effects because I can't find it anywhere on the web.If anybody has any ideas where I can find some of them please let me know.Thanks for any help that anyone can give me,I'd appreciate it.
John Mack

Re: Batcave Sound Effects

Post by John Mack »

Get dvds of the series and movie. Then record the sound effects on your computer. Time consuming but fun. Just a little history lesson here...back in the 70's, I used a touchtone phone, held the 7 key down, then pushed the 8 key on and off. It created the beeping noise you hear in the background of the Batcave.
Music. BAT! Music.
Jackbtripper

Post by Jackbtripper »

Have your tried getting any from the LEGO Batman 3 game. There are some great sounds from the Batman 66 level. I’m trying to get Adam West singing the Batman theme as my ringtone.
batbelfry

Post by batbelfry »

Jackbtripper wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:45 am Have your tried getting any from the LEGO Batman 3 game. There are some great sounds from the Batman 66 level. I’m trying to get Adam West singing the Batman theme as my ringtone.
I think this'll do ya...

https://www.sounds-resource.com/pc_comp ... und/10635/
Jackbtripper

Post by Jackbtripper »

Wow that’s amazing thank you! Any easy way to convert an ogg to an mp3?
Jackbtripper

Post by Jackbtripper »

I got it to work! Thanks a bunch, I love it!