Julie Newmar on "I've Got a Secret"

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Titianhairedwench

Julie Newmar on "I've Got a Secret"

Post by Titianhairedwench »

Did anyone catch this last night? (technically it was this morning since it was after midnight) She appeared on the show when she was in the series "My Living Doll." As always, she looked lovely.
Dr. Shimel

Re: Julie Newmar on "I've Got a Secret"

Post by Dr. Shimel »

Titianhairedwench wrote:Did anyone catch this last night? (technically it was this morning since it was after midnight) She appeared on the show when she was in the series "My Living Doll." As always, she looked lovely.
That was shown on October 19, 1964.

Below is her January 1961 appearance on "What's My Line"--as a blonde:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcRLuJ95Flc
Titianhairedwench

Post by Titianhairedwench »

I know it was from 1964 since that's when she was in the series with Bob Cummings (which I said in my post). This was clearly a rerun. I just wondered if anyone had seen it. :)
clavierankh

Post by clavierankh »

What channel is I've Got A Secret on?
epaddon

Post by epaddon »

GSN formerly known as Game Show Network. It's been rare in the last few years for them to show the vintage B/W game shows, so it's nice to know they're doing that again.
LittleLouisGroovy

Post by LittleLouisGroovy »

GSN dusts off What's My Line? and I've Got a Secret and runs them in the late night hours during the last two weeks of December. I assume that it's a "holiday treat," although there is nothing about either show or the episodes to link them with the December holidays. These shows used to be a staple of their late night programming ("Black and White Overnight"), but now we get them for two weeks only. Coincidentally, the next night's episode of IGAS featured a recording by Eartha Kitt!
clavierankh

Post by clavierankh »

They won't run any of the early I've Got A Secrets any more because HORRORS they were sponsored by a cigarette company.