Special guest villain!

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

vintagematt

Special guest villain!

Post by vintagematt »

I don't know if this has been discussed any where else on the board, as I A I'm fairly new here, but I have had some fun recently thinking UP how certain bat-villains who did not appear on the show would have looked like, what the evil plot would be, and of course who would play them if they'd ever appeared on the show? Now I ask you, what villains did you wish appeared, who would play them, and what was their evil scheme? :lol:
"Batman told him a super funny joke. When the creature didn't laugh, that was proof!"
TBolt

Re: Special guest villain!

Post by TBolt »

Ohh, I've got a lot of that floating around in my noggin. I've done a few customs to fit in with the FTC line, too. Scarecrow just had to be Don Knotts. Clayface has stumped me as far as casting goes. I have ideas for John Wayne, Joseph Wiseman, Rod Serling, Jerry Lewis and a few others. Ted Cassidy would be a no brainer for Grundy.
To the Bat-Elephant!!
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Ann Margret as Poison Ivy.Her plot would be Queen Of The Criminal Underworld in Gotham City.
vintagematt

Post by vintagematt »

I think Joseph Wisemen would be good for ra's al ghul, but of course the charecter wasn't created til 1971!
"Batman told him a super funny joke. When the creature didn't laugh, that was proof!"
robinboyblunderer

Post by robinboyblunderer »

Tina Louise as Poison Ivy---have her fixated on Robin for something different
Patrick Macnee----the Original Clayface, bitter actor
Jonathan Harris---The Scarecrow
Leonard Nimoy---Killer Moth
Bernard Fox----Mirror Man
Ann Margaret----Tiger Moth
Carol Wayne----recast Black Widow
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Holy Excellent Points.
TBolt

Post by TBolt »

Hot Dog harrigan! wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:02 am I think Joseph Wisemen would be good for ra's al ghul, but of course the charecter wasn't created til 1971!
That's ok to me its fantasy land anyway. DC retrofitted more than a few into the 66 comic. Bring back J. Carrol Naish as Prince Daka and Lyle Talbot as Luthor from the DC Serials. My pick for Ra's is Christopher Lee or Karloff?
To the Bat-Elephant!!
Jackbtripper

Post by Jackbtripper »

How about Stella Stevens for Harley Quinn?
TBolt

Post by TBolt »

Jackbtripper wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:55 pm How about Stella Stevens for Harley Quinn?
Goldie Hawn!!!
To the Bat-Elephant!!
vintagematt

Post by vintagematt »

Wow you guys are having some really good ideas!
Jackbtripper

Post by Jackbtripper »

Yeah, 1966 Goldie Hawn would be a great Harley
vintagematt

Post by vintagematt »

Here is another question: I know that they WOULDENT introduce Bat-Woman into the series since they have Batgirl, but if they did who should have been cast I need the role?
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Raquel Welch as Batwoman.
TBolt

Post by TBolt »

^^^ That would work, not sure if she would have done regular tv at that time. I have something in mind for Tor Johnson, too. I tend to try and come up with actors who might have actually done a guest bit on tv or did a lot of TV work at the time. John Wayne did guest spots and I could see him as a one and done villain. I keep thinking they could have used Micheal Dunn as Dr. Psycho or The Dummy too. I have cast George Burns and he will be showing up soonish.
To the Bat-Elephant!!
vintagematt

Post by vintagematt »

I like to think of original villains that would work on the show, and who would play them: I think Patrick Macnee would be good for an evil British man who has various gadgets in his umbrella, although that's a little too similar to the penguin (and his charecter on the avengers!), and his evil scheme would be to steal some sort of British themed artifact. I don't know I guess it's back to the drawing board with this one!