Virtual reality BATMOBILE

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

FLOYDLEWIS

Virtual reality BATMOBILE

Post by FLOYDLEWIS »

Virtual reality 1966 BATMOBILE by FLOYD LEWIS this is the link https://skfb.ly/6xnLT
Mark Racop

Re: Virtual reality BATMOBILE

Post by Mark Racop »

That is absolutely incredible, Floyd! You did a great job nailing the car. That has got to be the most realistic looking CG model of the car ever made. Did you use the Polar Lights model as your inspiration?

With just a handful of minor tweaks, it will be 100% accurate. May I contact you off-board? I would like to discuss some business ideas as well...
FLOYDLEWIS

Post by FLOYDLEWIS »

The BATMOBILE was here in Savannah Ga. with Adam West in 66...I was 6...this version is from drawings I did while I sat in it ..a lot of the stuff I left out was not on the car at that time ..like the batram lever..and the labels where not there..but I knew where the bat scope and bat beam was..so I did not matter..and for what it matters..the batmobile was black and HOT PINK in real life..this was done to show red during filming (the color red would end up orange)
Yes you can contact me..I can always redo the mesh of the model and add stuff..my site is microcomic.weebly.com or see me giving away drawings on free comic book day in Savannah Ga MAY 5 2018
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Wow! That looks like a ton of work! Thanks for sharing your project with us!
BATWINGED HORNET

Post by BATWINGED HORNET »

Very nice!
Beneath Wayne Manor
Mark Racop

Post by Mark Racop »

Floyd, I'll be in touch when I get back in town. Thanks so much for your hard work.