Batman villians vs The Green Hornet

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

greenhornet66

Batman villians vs The Green Hornet

Post by greenhornet66 »

If the Green Hornet had to fight crime in his city, and he had to go against villians from Batman, who would you like the Green Hornet to fight? I have 4 main villians i would enjoy seeing.
1. THE RIDDLER
2. THE JOKER
3. CATWOMAN
4. MR. FREEZE
elmrgraham

Re: Batman villians vs The Green Hornet

Post by elmrgraham »

All are excellent choices.However,I would also like to see The Sea Hag,a Scuba Diving Villianess from Norman Saunders 1966 Batman Topps Cards Series,battle The Green Hornet.The Black Widow,The Siren,and Poison Ivy would also be excellent.Thank You.
mattman

Post by mattman »

Think a return for Colonel Gumm and his many aliases would be a good move, a regular arch-enemy, the Joker , Egghead, Mr.Freeze and Shame
And one additional villain I created for the new series: the Woodlouse
BATWINGED HORNET

Post by BATWINGED HORNET »

First season Catwoman (whip cracking, sort of sadistic), Sanders' Mr. Freeze (no-brainer), False Face, and early Joker would work on TGH, as each were no more fantastic than Dr. Mabuse from the lone GH two-parter, "Invasion from Outer Space." Any one of the villains would have been colorful--but threatening enough to be believable GH villains, but that's about it--I cannot imagine any other Bat-TV villain fitting TGH style and/or format....

...well, honorable mention: 1st appearance Mad Hatter and his gang.
Beneath Wayne Manor