Scenes or Death Traps You Would've Liked to See on Batman

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

4theboids

Scenes or Death Traps You Would've Liked to See on Batman

Post by 4theboids »

I concocted this little deathtrap thing, one I would LOVED to have seen if it were actually done:

[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlsXRq-Y6zE[/BBvideo]

Another thing I always imagined was The Penguin pulling off some caper at a ski resort, and the big chase scene takes place on the slopes with The Penguin on skis being pursued by B&R on the Bat-Snowmobile,, The wily bird skis off to the right of a split in the trail, completely ignoring warning signs that it is a HIGHLY HIGHLY ADVANCED SLOPE WITH A 300 FT JUMP, B&R wisely turn left at the split, while the Penguin realizes all too late he's about to go flying,, quacking maniacally, he goes off the jump and luckily lands in a huge snowdrift where B&R bag him.

What would your fantasy scenes/deathraps be?
QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK!!
Batman1962

Re: Scenes or Death Traps You Would've Liked to See on Batma

Post by Batman1962 »

There was a scene in one of the comic books (it was also shown on the cover) where the Joker actually unmasked Batman, but there was a bright light - I believe it was from a lighthouse - shining in Joker's eyes at the time so he couldn't see who Batman really was. But he didn't let on. Couldn't you see it: Robin is being restrained by Joker's thugs as Joker undoes Batman's cowl and removes it, then stands there laughing maniacally? "Delicious! I knew it! I knew it! I'm off to tell the world! Come on, boys! Hoo hoo hoo haa haa haaaa!" In reality of course he couldn't see who Batman really was - but chose to see if he could get Batman to reveal his identity on his own. Holy Unmasking!
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

There is a 1966 Batman Topps Card by Norman Saunders "Danger In The Depths."The card number is 14A.On the front of the card,The Sea Hag,a Scuba Diving Villainess,fires a spear shot at Batman.I imagine the shot releasing a Sea Net and Trapping Batman,leaving him as food for the Sharks.Holy Inescapeable Sea Trap!
Riddlersgurl

Post by Riddlersgurl »

How about Catwoman has them sprayed down with mega doses of catnip and leaves them both in a cage full of lionesses?

Holy Human Scratch Posts!
mattman

Post by mattman »

I have a cliffhanger coming up at the near end of season one (in the section, about which villains would you create if there was a series now) in which the Mad Hatter (Michael Sheen) has the Joker 157ft above the city in a booth and he has to press a button, one lowers the crane holding the booth, the other button releases the booth's bottom
Mr. Deathtrap

Post by Mr. Deathtrap »

Riddlersgurl,

I like your idea:

How about Catwoman has them sprayed down with mega doses of catnip and leaves them both in a cage full of lionesses?

I think though, they would be set upon as soon as the cage was slammed shut. It might be better to have the victims lowered toward the cats slowly, to give the villains a chance to set up their alibi as our heroes are scratched--and digested.

Mr. Deathtrap
Tune in for their exciting conclusion. Same Bat-Time! Same Bat - Channel!