Batgirl Question

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

dreddbatfan

Batgirl Question

Post by dreddbatfan »

I was wondering when Barbara Gordon goes into her bedroom and transforms into Batgirl then she goes into the secret room and mounts the Batgirl Cycle,does she then drive straight out or does she ride down an elevator then straight out?Has anybody ever made some kind of drawing of her bedroom and the secret room?I hope someone has the knowledge that they can share with me.Thanks for any help that someone can shed the light on these questions.
John Mack

Re: Batgirl Question

Post by John Mack »

I'm sure A. Pennyworth has a floor plan. I can't remember if there's an elevator for her cycle, but there'd almost have to be, being that she lives on a floor above ground. Not sure how many floors up, but I believe someone got a screen capture of what button was pushed in the elevator. Sorry, that's all I have for you.
Music. BAT! Music.
NJ_Batfan

Post by NJ_Batfan »

I'm going from memory, but in "Enter Batgirl, Exit Penguin," Dozier narrates our first view of the Batgirl Cycle asking, "What's this? Another surprise? A Batgirl cycle in a secret freight elevator?"
clavierankh

Post by clavierankh »

In Enter Batgirl Exit Penguin Barbera's apartment is 8A. I remember in John S. Drew's podcast John and his guest saying that when Penguin dropped Batman, Robin and Alfred out of the window into the truck they shoukd have been killed.
A. Pennyworth

Post by A. Pennyworth »

Sorry, no floorplan for her apartment! but here is the video showing the height and the freight elevator comment as NJ_Batfan stated. https://youtu.be/bbQm95nChtQ
Bill S.C.

Post by Bill S.C. »

I came across this old thread; I hope it helps:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1212&p=31199&hilit=floorplan#p31199
"Oh soon we'll be out amid the cold world's strife. Soon we'll be sliding down the razor blade of life." - Tom Lehrer