Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

MegaAdamWestFan

Should Adam West have been on the original The Twilight Zone

Post by MegaAdamWestFan »

AS MIKE FERRIS.
Catfan

Re: Should Adam West have been on the original The Twilight

Post by Catfan »

Adam should have been on that show, period. Recently, I posted a listing of performers who should have been on that series, and I included many who had roles on the 1966 Batman series.
MegaAdamWestFan

Post by MegaAdamWestFan »

West has a unique speech ability where all in the same sentence he can go from calm to controllably excited. Imagine him saying lines like "Whose running the pictures?" When Ferris is in the phantom movie theater. Or West speaking extra kindly when Ferris talks to the mannequin in the car. West would have been sensationall. He would have been brouht back to TZ again and again
epaddon

Post by epaddon »

I think the series Adam was in previously, "The Detectives" aired in the timeslot opposite "Twilight Zone" which would have automatically prevented him from taking part in the series at some point in its run.
Dr. Shimel

Post by Dr. Shimel »

epaddon wrote:I think the series Adam was in previously, "The Detectives" aired in the timeslot opposite "Twilight Zone" which would have automatically prevented him from taking part in the series at some point in its run.
Adam was only a regular on that show during its final season, 1961-62. TZ ran from 1959-64, so Adam was certainly available for a guest shot, especially given the many that he had during this period.