The Purr-Fect Crime - Who Played Bonnie?

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

twint9

Re: The Purr-Fect Crime - Who Played Bonnie?

Post by twint9 »

Thanks Guys! This is great!
Therin of Andor

Post by Therin of Andor »

Scott Sebring wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:32 pm I think you nailed it with Elisa Ingram... Looks, basic body language, height, voice and general line delivery really seem to fit our "Bonnie." In Mannix, she's practically wearing the same outfit.
Well, that's extraordinary.
"Holy nostalgia, Batman!"
Therin of Andor

(aka Ian McLean, from Sydney, Australia)
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

I told you.
bat-rss

Post by bat-rss »

I should never have doubted the All-Seeing, All-Knowing '66 Batman message board!
"I'm half-demented with whimsical outrage!"
-- The Joker, in a line cut from "The Joker's Epitaph"
dell

Post by dell »

bat-rss wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:20 pm I should never have doubted the All-Seeing, All-Knowing '66 Batman message board!
Got that right. Now you aren't planning on wearing that shirt with those pants are you?
dell
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

dell wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:35 pm
bat-rss wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:20 pm I should never have doubted the All-Seeing, All-Knowing '66 Batman message board!
Got that right. Now you aren't planning on wearing that shirt with those pants are you?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

dell wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:17 pm
twint9 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:57 pm Does anyone know the name of the actress who played Bonnie, Commissioner Gordon's secretary, in The Purr-Fect Crime?
Thanks!
I tried a visual search using the photo and cropping just her head. I came up with several possibilities:
Elisa Ingram - IMDB lists her having credits in 1965 through 1971, including Hogan's Heroes, Bewitched, etc. No Batman episodes listed. I think she looks very similar.
Elisa Ingram

Sarah Ross/Sarah Jane Ross/Sonia Romanoff - IMDB lists her having credits in 1964 through 1969, mostly foreign, but an episode of the Munsters in 1964.
Sarah Ross
Fantastic work, Dell! Another mystery solved!
Kite Kid

Post by Kite Kid »

Scott Sebring wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:32 pm Dell,
I think you nailed it with Elisa Ingram.
I could kick myself. I'm such a huge fan of "Hogan's Heroes" that I can tell you without even looking it up which episodes she was in (she plays Lili in "The Tower," an ATS Sergeant in "The Pizza Parlor" and the Radio Operator in "Monkey Business"), and I didn't recognize her or her voice. And it sure does look and sound like her. Kick, kick, kick ...
Dan E Kool

Post by Dan E Kool »

Kite Kid wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:32 pm I could kick myself. I'm such a huge fan of "Hogan's Heroes" that I can tell you without even looking it up which episodes she was in (she plays Lili in "The Tower," an ATS Sergeant in "The Pizza Parlor" and the Radio Operator in "Monkey Business"), and I didn't recognize her or her voice. And it sure does look and sound like her. Kick, kick, kick ...

Your profile picture combined with this comment has me thinking "Good grief!" :D
- Boy Genius
Kite Kid

Post by Kite Kid »

I see that Miss Ingram is now cited in the IMDb listing for "The Purr-Fect Crime" as playing Bonnie (uncredited). I take it someone here had something to do with that? :D
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Kite Kid wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:06 am I see that Miss Ingram is now cited in the IMDb listing for "The Purr-Fect Crime" as playing Bonnie (uncredited). I take it someone here had something to do with that? :D
;)