What's the episode where batman is dressed as Bruce Wayne and dick grayson is in his Robin costume

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Batman42

What's the episode where batman is dressed as Bruce Wayne and dick grayson is in his Robin costume

Post by Batman42 »

What's the episode title where batman comes down the batpole as Bruce Wayne and dick is in his Robin costume
Andrew
clavierankh

Re: What's the episode where batman is dressed as Bruce Wayne and dick grayson is in his Robin costume

Post by clavierankh »

I think "Walk The Straight And Narrow" Part two of the Archer story.
John Mack

Re: What's the episode where batman is dressed as Bruce Wayne and dick grayson is in his Robin costume

Post by John Mack »

Didn't he also do that in the movie as well? It's been a while.
Music. BAT! Music.
clavierankh

Post by clavierankh »

I think you're right about the movie.
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

Robin remarks, "Aren't you getting dressed?" As I recall.
Music. BAT! Music.
batbelfry

Post by batbelfry »

Don’t forget the episode where Bruce pretends to need the Joker to print him up some “funny money”.
cammy85

Post by cammy85 »

No, Bruce only came down the Batpole as himself in that Archer episode. Bruce and Robin appear together a few times. Bruce mentions that in Flop Goes The Joker as to why Bruce can't press charges over the Joker kidnapping him and the art class.