TO THE BATPOLES: BAT-ANNOUNCEMENTS

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

bat-rss

TO THE BATPOLES: BAT-ANNOUNCEMENTS

Post by bat-rss »

We explain why we need to take a short break, and explain how you can get in the running to win a "Batman meets Godzilla" T-shirt!

http://tothebatpoles.libsyn.com/bat-announcements
"I'm half-demented with whimsical outrage!"
-- The Joker, in a line cut from "The Joker's Epitaph"
gothosmansion

Re: TO THE BATPOLES: BAT-ANNOUNCEMENTS

Post by gothosmansion »

Good luck with everything that is going in.

Plus, you never should have watched the two Legends of the Super Heroes shows back-to-back. I knew it would kill your enthusiasm for the podcast.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

bat-rss wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:48 pm We explain why we need to take a short break, and explain how you can get in the running to win a "Batman meets Godzilla" T-shirt!

http://tothebatpoles.libsyn.com/bat-announcements
Best of luck with everything that's happening in real-life, I hope things play out in your favor, Tim! As a freelancer I can totally empathise eith ever changing work sitautions.

We'll be here whenever you and Paul are ready and in the meantime, I hope you both know that you're more than welcome in these "All seeing, all knowing" halls of ours ;)
bat-rss

Post by bat-rss »

Paul is now at least as busy as I am, so both of us have been having difficulty finding time to record an episode! Fingers crossed, new episode in early March. Thanks for your patience.
High C

Post by High C »

bat-rss wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:26 am Paul is now at least as busy as I am, so both of us have been having difficulty finding time to record an episode! Fingers crossed, new episode in early March. Thanks for your patience.
High C (publicly): I understand. Real life always takes precedence. Take your time and do what needs to be done.

High C (privately, hitting refresh button constantly as he stares at the To The Batpoles website the way Commissioner Gordon did at the Batphone when Batman wasn't picking up): This is the greatest challenge we have ever faced. There is only one m--well, two men who can save us. ;)
'I thought Siren was perfect for Joan.'--Stanley Ralph Ross, writer of 'The Wail of the Siren'

My hobbies include gazing at the Siren and doing her bidding, evil or otherwise.

'She had a devastating, hypnotic effect on all the men.'--A schoolmate describing Joan Collins at age 17
bat-rss

Post by bat-rss »

High C wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:54 am High C (publicly): I understand. Real life always takes precedence. Take your time and do what needs to be done.

High C (privately, hitting refresh button constantly as he stares at the To The Batpoles website the way Commissioner Gordon did at the Batphone when Batman wasn't picking up): This is the greatest challenge we have ever faced. There is only one m--well, two men who can save us. ;)
Whoever we are, behind these masks we wear....

Thanks. We'll try to be back soon.
bat-rss

Post by bat-rss »

TO THE BATPOLES will return on March 19!
High C

Post by High C »

bat-rss wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:48 pm TO THE BATPOLES will return on March 19!
Huzzah!

'I thought Siren was perfect for Joan.'--Stanley Ralph Ross, writer of 'The Wail of the Siren'

My hobbies include gazing at the Siren and doing her bidding, evil or otherwise.

'She had a devastating, hypnotic effect on all the men.'--A schoolmate describing Joan Collins at age 17
gothosmansion

Post by gothosmansion »

bat-rss wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:48 pm TO THE BATPOLES will return on March 19!
Glad to hear it. The show has helped me through many dreary days at work.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Great news!