VBC - Viewing party! Sunday 17th May

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Ben Bentley

VBC - Viewing party! Sunday 17th May

Post by Ben Bentley »

After the success and feedback from last week's first attempt at an Bat-Viewing Party during our weekly VIdeo Bat-Chat session, we're going to do it all over again this weekend!

Sunday 10th May, 2020

12PM PDT / 3PM EDT / 8PM BST / 5AM AEDT

Join the live call now: This call has now ended.

VBC_LOGO4.jpg
So here's how it works...

In practical terms it will function just like a normal VBC call - people will join the group call via the Skype link I post on the day in this thread and once within the call we will use a random number generator to select an episode. I will then provide a link in the chat window of the VBC call that will allow everyone to watch the episode selected. No Blu Rays or Streaming Services required, everything needed is free and will be provided within the normal VBC Skype call.

If a one-part Season 3 Episode comes up in the draw, we'll simply draw a second time strictly from S3 until we get another single episode to also watch.

Looking forward to hanging out, chatting and watching the show with you! Join us, won't you?
Ben Bentley

Re: VBC - Another viewing party! Sunday 17th May

Post by Ben Bentley »

Join the live call now: THIS CALL HAS NOW ENDED
dell

Post by dell »

Sorry I missed it. What episodes did you watch?
dell
clavierankh

Post by clavierankh »

The Joker's Flying Saucet and The UnkindestcTut Of All
dell

Post by dell »

I love Tut episodes, the other episode is pretty far down on my list though.
dell
High C

Post by High C »

dell wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 12:31 pm I love Tut episodes, the other episode is pretty far down on my list though.
They were not high on my list, to be honest, although any Buono performance as Tut is a sight to behold. But the experience of watching and commenting on them is fun.
'I thought Siren was perfect for Joan.'--Stanley Ralph Ross, writer of 'The Wail of the Siren'

My hobbies include gazing at the Siren and doing her bidding, evil or otherwise.

'She had a devastating, hypnotic effect on all the men.'--A schoolmate describing Joan Collins at age 17
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

dell wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 8:21 am Sorry I missed it. What episodes did you watch?
No worries at all! It's always great to have you though. Catch you again soon hopefully!