VBC - Viewing party and more Bat-Chat! Sunday 31st May, 2020

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Ben Bentley

VBC - Viewing party and more Bat-Chat! Sunday 31st May, 2020

Post by Ben Bentley »

So far people seem to be digging Sunday as our chosen day for Video Bat Chat and this week is no exception.

Join us again this week for another viewing party and lots of fun conversations and discussions! We'll be kicking off shortly after the listed start time with another randomly selected pair of episodes. If you're not able to join us from the start, you are by all means welcome to join in at any point at all! Everyone is welcome, old faces and new alike! On average we have anywhere between five and ten members participating in these video chats and it's always a diffrerent level of fun to watch the week's chosen episodes together and hear people's thoughts and insights. It's funny because even the "less than great" episodes end up being enjoyable to watch in their own way...

Sunday 31st May, 2020

12PM PDT / 3PM EDT / 8PM BST / 5AM AEDT

Click here to join the call now: This call has now ended.

VBC_LOGO.jpg
Join us, won't you?
Ben Bentley

Re: HAPPENING NOW! VBC - Viewing party and more Bat-Chat! Sunday 31st May, 2020

Post by Ben Bentley »

Click here to join the call now: This call has now ended.
dell

Re: VBC - Viewing party and more Bat-Chat! Sunday 31st May, 2020

Post by dell »

We had a good time watching and then discussing the episodes The Sandman Cometh and the Catwoman Goeth.

During the discussion I was working on selecting some stained glass for my latest project. Here is the drawing for it. It will be a panel in a door for the basement. I don't have a good photo of the door I made 20 years ago, but I will try and get one soon.
dell
clavierankh

Re: VBC - Viewing party and more Bat-Chat! Sunday 31st May, 2020

Post by clavierankh »

Cool!