Adam's first post-Batman role on cable TV TODAY at 2:27 EDT

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

High C

Adam's first post-Batman role on cable TV TODAY at 2:27 EDT

Post by High C »

I apologize to Scott and Ben for putting this here, but I did so for two reasons:

1--There is urgency, because the show is on in a little over two hours from now.

2--It has something to do with Batman itself, IMO, because I suspect it was something Adam had been planning and pondering for quite some time, even during the run of the show, i.e., how can I break the typecasting syndrome.

As it turned out, his first appearance (other than Hollywood Squares) after hanging up his cowl was the season 4 premiere of The Big Valley called In Silent Battle, in which he played an Army hero hiding a very dark side. It was about as far from the Bright Knight as you could get.

Anyway, I know it's on short notice, but it's on Starz Encore Westerns Channel today at 2:27 p.m.
'I thought Siren was perfect for Joan.'--Stanley Ralph Ross, writer of 'The Wail of the Siren'

My hobbies include gazing at the Siren and doing her bidding, evil or otherwise.

'She had a devastating, hypnotic effect on all the men.'--A schoolmate describing Joan Collins at age 17