VBC - Saturday 7th November - Viewing Party and Discussions!

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Ben Bentley

VBC - Saturday 7th November - Viewing Party and Discussions!

Post by Ben Bentley »

We've been having an absolute blast over the last few months watching a randomly selected pair of episodes during our regular Video Bat-Chat sessions and whilst people are still digging it, we're more than happy to continue with this as a feature of VBC.

Don't worry though, there's still plenty of time during these calls for all of the usual discussions and fun conversations that those of you who have stopped by are used to!

Saturday 7th November, 2020

12PM PST / 3PM EST / 8PM BST / 6AM AEDT / 5AM TOKYO

Click here to join the call:
This call has now ended.
VBC_LOGO3.jpg
The FAQ on how to participate can be found below. It's as simple as clicking the one link and then everything, (including this week's episodes) is made available within the call, no DVD's required. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7328

Join us, won't you?
dell

Re: VBC - Saturday 7th November - Viewing Party and Discussions!

Post by dell »

Dang; going to miss another one. The farmer finally harvested the crops and my rocket club is having its first high power launch of the season Saturday. One of my rockets can lift a 5,000 pound automobile 500 miles... Uhhh, not really.
dell
High C

Post by High C »

dell wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:53 pm Dang; going to miss another one. The farmer finally harvested the crops and my rocket club is having its first high power launch of the season Saturday. One of my rockets can lift a 5,000 pound automobile 500 miles... Uhhh, not really.
I hope it goes farther than Catwoman's 'getaway rocket' did. That shouldn't be difficult.

Seriously, I hope it goes well.
'I thought Siren was perfect for Joan.'--Stanley Ralph Ross, writer of 'The Wail of the Siren'

My hobbies include gazing at the Siren and doing her bidding, evil or otherwise.

'She had a devastating, hypnotic effect on all the men.'--A schoolmate describing Joan Collins at age 17
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

dell wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:53 pm Dang; going to miss another one. The farmer finally harvested the crops and my rocket club is having its first high power launch of the season Saturday. One of my rockets can lift a 5,000 pound automobile 500 miles... Uhhh, not really.
Sorry to miss you, but I have no doubts that you'll be having a great time! I sincerely hope your rocket proceeds "Up, up, up, up UP!"

dell

Post by dell »

Ben Bentley wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:25 am
Sorry to miss you, but I have no doubts that you'll be having a great time! I sincerely hope your rocket proceeds "Up, up, up, up UP!"

As we often say when launching, the up part is easy. It's the down part that causes the problems. :o
dell
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Click here to join the call: This call has now ended