VBC - Friday 11th December - Viewing Party and discussions

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Ben Bentley

VBC - Friday 11th December - Viewing Party and discussions

Post by Ben Bentley »

This week's Video Bat-Chat-get-together is coming up and our Viewing Party element taking us back to Season One thanks to the Random Number Generator Gods.

Friday 11th December, 2020

12PM PST / 3PM EST / 8PM GMT / 5AM AEDT / 4AM TOKYO

Click here to join the call: This call has now ended.

Old and new faces alike are more than welcome! VBC is open to all members of our board, whether you post daily or once every decade.

All of the FAQ and info you might need to participate or find out more about Video Bat-Chat and how the "Viewing Party" aspect works can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7328

Join us, won't you?
High C

Re: VBC - Friday 11th December - Viewing Party and discussions

Post by High C »

Ben Bentley wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:44 am This week's Video Bat-Chat-get-together is coming up and our Viewing Party element taking us back to Season One thanks to the Random Number Generator Gods.
I am not privy to exactly which arc it might be. However. I diligently have been keeping track of which arcs we have screened, so I know what it CANNOT be.

Thus, I can tell you this. Among others, the arc to be viewed could be, among others--The Pilot, the first appearances of Catwoman, Tut or Mad Hatter, and False-Face's lone appearance. Just saying. All still are on the board, as we say in sports draft terms.
'I thought Siren was perfect for Joan.'--Stanley Ralph Ross, writer of 'The Wail of the Siren'

My hobbies include gazing at the Siren and doing her bidding, evil or otherwise.

'She had a devastating, hypnotic effect on all the men.'--A schoolmate describing Joan Collins at age 17
dell

Post by dell »

High C wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:32 am
Ben Bentley wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:44 am This week's Video Bat-Chat-get-together is coming up and our Viewing Party element taking us back to Season One thanks to the Random Number Generator Gods.
I am not privy to exactly which arc it might be. However. I diligently have been keeping track of which arcs we have screened, so I know what it CANNOT be.

Thus, I can tell you this. Among others, the arc to be viewed could be, among others--The Pilot, the first appearances of Catwoman, Tut or Mad Hatter, and False-Face's lone appearance. Just saying. All still are on the board, as we say in sports draft terms.
I doubt it will be Tut, he was questionable last week with a groin injury. False-Face is a strong possibility as he always wears a mask so little chance of him getting COVID.
dell
High C

Post by High C »

dell wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:37 am
High C wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:32 am

I doubt it will be Tut, he was questionable last week with a groin injury. False-Face is a strong possibility as he always wears a mask so little chance of him getting COVID.
Well-played.
'I thought Siren was perfect for Joan.'--Stanley Ralph Ross, writer of 'The Wail of the Siren'

My hobbies include gazing at the Siren and doing her bidding, evil or otherwise.

'She had a devastating, hypnotic effect on all the men.'--A schoolmate describing Joan Collins at age 17
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Click here to join the call: This call has now ended.
clavierankh

Post by clavierankh »

I think there is a problem with the link.
dell

Post by dell »

Not working for me either.
dell
dell

Post by dell »

I used the link at the top and it works
dell
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

clavierankh wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:04 pm I think there is a problem with the link.
All fixed! Come on in!