Any info on SRR's Batman/Catwoman marriage episode?

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

robinboyblunderer

Re: Any info on SRR's Batman/Catwoman marriage episode?

Post by robinboyblunderer »

bat-rss wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:32 am I'm blanking on the name of that site, too. It was taken down, but as I recall someone found it on the Wayback Machine site. Hopefully someone else can come up with the name! I thought I had a bookmark, but I can't find it.
Right. It had Peter Rabe's Two-Face treatment and bunch of call sheets I think. Saw Poison Ivy listed on the Catwoman one before you guys shared the original draft. It was a fun, colorful site.

cheers
cammy85

Post by cammy85 »

I remember awhile back reading someone's idea of how Season 4 would've gone. Catwoman was played by Julie Newmar again and she turned good and helped Batman and Robin more often like in the 90s series.

Perhaps after the two fakeouts with Marsha and Olga, they didn't want to take a chance on a real marriage.
Dan E Kool

Post by Dan E Kool »

bat-rss wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:32 am I'm blanking on the name of that site, too. It was taken down, but as I recall someone found it on the Wayback Machine site. Hopefully someone else can come up with the name! I thought I had a bookmark, but I can't find it.
Bat-girl Bat-trap? High C and I was just talking about that site not so long ago. And the creator of that site had been a guest on your show, too. :D
- Boy Genius
robinboyblunderer

Post by robinboyblunderer »

Dan E Kool wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 6:11 am
Bat-girl Bat-trap? High C and I was just talking about that site not so long ago. And the creator of that site had been a guest on your show, too. :D
Different site.

cheers
Mr. Glee

Post by Mr. Glee »

Maybe the one mentioned here?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7332

Sadly, it seems like even the Wayback Machine doesn't have it archived anymore (at least, it won't load for me in any of several browsers.)