VBC - Saturday 20th March - Viewing Party and Discussions

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Ben Bentley

VBC - Saturday 20th March - Viewing Party and Discussions

Post by Ben Bentley »

Holy daylight savings! A whole year has elapsed since we relaunched Video Bat-Chat already?! Join us this weekend as we join together to watch another randomly selected pair of episodes and enjoy plenty of time for discussions with your fellow members.

Whether you've joined us every week for the last year, or you've never dropped in on one of the chats before, any and all members are welcome!

Saturday 20th March, 2021

12pm PDT / 3PM EDT / 7PM GMT / 7AM AEDT

Click here to join this week's call:
This call has now ended.

Here's a handy thread containing all the relevant info on how to join in on VBC:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7328

If you have any additional questions about participating or would like to participate but hasn't been able to? Drop me a PM and we'll be happy to try and figure something out.
dell

Re: VBC - Saturday 20th March - Viewing Party and Discussions

Post by dell »

If you haven't attended one of these we would love to have you join us. Scott and Ben point out interesting technical details most of us don't see when viewing the episodes alone. Things like interesting camera angles, lighting effects, locations used for certain scenes, etc. Everyone is free to chime in with comments during the episodes. And of course, we often wonder if Aunt Harriet will hit the bottle in this episode; glug, glug, glug.
dell
High C

Post by High C »

I have some personal matters to attend to (no, not with Siren at the High C Foundation Building), so I may not be able to attend today. We shall see. Fingers crossed.
'I thought Siren was perfect for Joan.'--Stanley Ralph Ross, writer of 'The Wail of the Siren'

My hobbies include gazing at the Siren and doing her bidding, evil or otherwise.

'She had a devastating, hypnotic effect on all the men.'--A schoolmate describing Joan Collins at age 17
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

What's s this...
Could this be...
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Click here to join this week's call: This call has now ended.