VBC - Saturday 10th April - Viewing Party and Discussions

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Ben Bentley

VBC - Saturday 10th April - Viewing Party and Discussions

Post by Ben Bentley »

Join us this Saturday for this week's Video Bat-Chat get together! As usual, we'll be watching a pair of episodes and chatting up a storm.

Everyone is more than welcome! Our regulars don't bite! ;)

Saturday 10th April, 2021

12pm PDT / 3PM EDT / 8PM BST / 6AM AEDT

Click here to join this week's call:
This call has now ended.

Check out this handy FAQ thread for any further info; or feel free to drop me a PM:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7328
Ben Bentley

Re: START TIME CHANGED: VBC - Saturday 10th April - Viewing Party and Discussions

Post by Ben Bentley »

Just a quick heads up that the start time has changed for this week's VBC, we're back to the more usual timings of:

12pm PDT / 3PM EDT / 8PM BST / 6AM AEDT
clavierankh

Re: START TIME CHANGED: VBC - Saturday 10th April - Viewing Party and Discussions

Post by clavierankh »

I will try to be there but I will be late. Have 3PM EDTa appointment.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

clavierankh wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:44 am I will try to be there but I will be late. Have 3PM EDTa appointment.
No problems, Dennis! You're more than welcome to drop in whenever.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Click here to join this week's call: This call has now ended.
cammy85

Re: VBC - Saturday 10th April - Viewing Party and Discussions

Post by cammy85 »

I was glad to finally be part of one again since they restarted!! Sorry I couldn't stay the whole time. I do have other things on that come up. But the Shame/Camaity Jan story was one of my favorite two-parters (and the last overall!!) from Season 3. Even with Shame pulling the same scaredy cat routine Egghead used on Batgirl and his moments of stupidity. At least Fred's imitation made it hilarious.
Ben Bentley

Re: VBC - Saturday 10th April - Viewing Party and Discussions

Post by Ben Bentley »

cammy85 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:21 pm I was glad to finally be part of one again since they restarted!! Sorry I couldn't stay the whole time. I do have other things on that come up. But the Shame/Camaity Jan story was one of my favorite two-parters (and the last overall!!) from Season 3. Even with Shame pulling the same scaredy cat routine Egghead used on Batgirl and his moments of stupidity. At least Fred's imitation made it hilarious.
It was great to "meet" you on Saturday's VBC. Glad you could join us! The door is always open!