What did Batgirl do?

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Hoos The Bat

What did Batgirl do?

Post by Hoos The Bat »

I was watching The Jokes on Catwoman and I got to thinking, how did Batgirl get her Batgirl cycle back to her apartment since Catwoman took one of the spark plugs needed for it to run?

Did she hop on a bus and ride to a mechanic to buy a replacement plug? Did she carry any “Bat-cash” with her in her utility belt? This would have been fun to see her in her full Batgirl costume riding on a bus full of people probably staring at her while children are more then likely running up to her pulling on her cape, trying to play with her because its not everyday that a superhero rides the bus.

Or did she simply have to push her cycle all the way back to her apartment? With people looking and pointing at her, some would probably be teasing and laughing at her as she makes her way down the street. I imagine this would be tiresome and slightly humiliating for her, as she is still in her soggy Batgirl costume and her boots probably squishing as she pushes her broken down Batgirl cycle back home.

Who knows, just one of those random things that’s fun to think about sometimes, what do you guys think?
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Re: What did Batgirl do?

Post by Scott Sebring »

I think she had a spare spark plug in one of her Batgirl cycle secret compartments (as any well prepared crimefighter would do). Catwoman just caught her off guard before she could diagnose and correct the problem.
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

As Batman said in the Mr Freeze episode, a good crime fighter always comes prepared, as he fed the seal a fish..lol
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

She used the communicator in her belt buckle and contacted Charlie. She asked him to fly over a new spark plug, and a wrench.
SketchCardsAndCovers

Post by SketchCardsAndCovers »

she kicked.