VBC - Tuesday 20th April - Viewing Party and Discussions

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Ben Bentley

VBC - Tuesday 20th April - Viewing Party and Discussions

Post by Ben Bentley »

Sincere apologies for the delayed announcement re: this week's VBC - Scheduling in the real-world has been more than a little wonky for me in the last few weeks now the world is starting to turn once more.

But that being said, I'd love it for you to join us for our next Video Bat Chat where we'll be watching another set of episodes together and yacking up a storm!

Tuesday 20th April, 2021

12pm PDT / 3PM EDT / 8PM BST / 6AM AEDT

Click here to join this week's call:
This call has now ended.

Join us, won't you?!

Got questions? Well head on over the handy FAQ thread below or feel free to drop me or Scott a Private Message:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7328
dell

Re: VBC - Tuesday 20th April - Viewing Party and Discussions

Post by dell »

I will probably miss this one as some friends are coming into town. They are getting their second COVID shot Monday and hitting the road and driving 500 miles to my house just in case they get hit hard by the vaccine on Tuesday and can't do much

Speaking of the vaccine, we got our second shots Wednesday. My wife had no reaction, but it hit me hard the day after. I also didn't feel great today. Of course, getting a root canal in the morning and a vaccine in the afternoon didn't make for a great combo. I'm hoping Saturday is better.
dell
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Just a quick reminder that this week's (mid-week) VBC get-together is happening in a few hours!
dell wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:45 pm Speaking of the vaccine, we got our second shots Wednesday. My wife had no reaction, but it hit me hard the day after. I also didn't feel great today. Of course, getting a root canal in the morning and a vaccine in the afternoon didn't make for a great combo. I'm hoping Saturday is better.
That's great news! Not the root canal, but the whole inoculation aspect... :D
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Click here to join this week's call: This call has now ended.
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

Bummed that I missed this week but I am catching up on my homework and watched "the Funny Feline Felonies". Did you fellas discuss the Batphone in the cave? It must be yet a another one because Alfred plugs into it. I know we like to keep an eye on these things.
cammy85

Post by cammy85 »

No, that was the same phone tied to the Wayne landline that Batman and Alfred have been seen using before,
High C

Post by High C »

cammy85 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:17 am No, that was the same phone tied to the Wayne landline that Batman and Alfred have been seen using before,
True, but it was, as someone, noted, a different way of solving the 'pretending Bruce and Batman are in two places at the same time' conundrum.
'I thought Siren was perfect for Joan.'--Stanley Ralph Ross, writer of 'The Wail of the Siren'

My hobbies include gazing at the Siren and doing her bidding, evil or otherwise.

'She had a devastating, hypnotic effect on all the men.'--A schoolmate describing Joan Collins at age 17