VBC - Friday 30th July - Viewing Party and Discussions

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Ben Bentley

VBC - Friday 30th July - Viewing Party and Discussions

Post by Ben Bentley »

The time has come... we've watched 118 episodes together since we re-launched Video Bat-Chat during the initial lockdowns in March 2020.

As our VBC regulars already know, we decided early on that we would conclude our randomly selected viewing order with: "The Purrfect Crime/Better Luck Next Time".

Everybody is welcome, so why not join us for two of the best episodes that our beloved show has to offer?

Friday 30th July

12pm PDT / 3PM EDT / 8PM BST / 7AM AEDT

Click here to join the live VBC call:
This call has now ended.

VBC_LOGO.jpg
Check out the thread below for the low-down on how to join in on the Video Bat-Chat fun!
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7328
Ben Bentley

Re: VBC - Friday 30th July - Viewing Party and Discussions

Post by Ben Bentley »

HAPPENING NOW!

Click here to join the live VBC call:
This call has now ended.
High C

Re: VBC - Friday 30th July - Viewing Party and Discussions

Post by High C »

Thanks to Ben and Scott for making this possible. It was a whole lot of fun. I actually cracked the code somewhere along the line by accident and figured out what was being shown earlier in the day before it was revealed, yet still showed up. Even for Olga! ;)

I only missed one viewing. I was late for the season 1 Tut arc because I was closing the deal on a used car that day (no, not from Laughing Leo's successors), but I did join later on after it was over.

Again, thank you, sirs, and to the regulars who showed up every week. It was a lot of fun!
'I thought Siren was perfect for Joan.'--Stanley Ralph Ross, writer of 'The Wail of the Siren'

My hobbies include gazing at the Siren and doing her bidding, evil or otherwise.

'She had a devastating, hypnotic effect on all the men.'--A schoolmate describing Joan Collins at age 17