Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

FLOYDLEWIS

10 Things You Didnt Know About BatmanTheMovie

Post by FLOYDLEWIS »

new video by somebody see video here
cammy85

Re: 10 Things You Didnt Know About BatmanTheMovie

Post by cammy85 »

You're in for a treat, folks!! Minty's videos are very addicting!!
High C

Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Batman The Movie

Post by High C »

Unfortunately, he's taking much of his information from Imdb's 'trivia' section, which doesn't require contributors to name sources.

Thus, guess what, there is plenty of misinformation.

He says Julie Newmar didn't know about the movie and thus committed to the eventually unfinished project, Monsieur Lecoq. WRONG. JULIE HAD A SIGNED CONTRACT FOR $10K, DATED APRIL 1, 1966. She missed the movie reportedly because of a severe back injury which required her to wear a support brace. It was in numerous contemporaneous newspaper reports.

Monsieur Lecoq, what little of it was shot, was filmed in 1967, not 1966. That may have been what Julie committed to rather than season 3.

He says there was talk of a sequel to be shot between seasons 2 and 3. There is NO documentation of that anywhere. And considering he even admits the movie was not really a success, how could a sequel have ever been greenlit?

Just looking at the trivia page, I found another untruth. It said the premiere in Austin, Texas was delayed because of the tragic mass sniper killings on Aug. 1, 1966. Nope, it went off without a hitch two nights earlier.
'I thought Siren was perfect for Joan.'--Stanley Ralph Ross, writer of 'The Wail of the Siren'

My hobbies include gazing at the Siren and doing her bidding, evil or otherwise.

'She had a devastating, hypnotic effect on all the men.'--A schoolmate describing Joan Collins at age 17
Jimmy L. 66

Re: 10 Things You Didnt Know About BatmanTheMovie

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

I love Minty, he is quite entertaining even when he has bad intel.