My Favorite Bat66 Cameos!

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Jim Beard

My Favorite Bat66 Cameos!

Post by Jim Beard »

Over at 13thDimension, I'm yakkin' about my favorite show cameos, and not just the ones in the windows!

https://13thdimension.com/zok-dig-the-1 ... ent-267150

Jim
My Fiction and Non-Fiction Books: www.amazon.com/Jim-Beard/e/B004UWVOPE
clavierankh

Re: My Favorite Bat66 Cameos!

Post by clavierankh »

Don't forget Jerry Mathers cameo as pop the stage manager in Season 3 The Great Escape
A. Pennyworth

Post by A. Pennyworth »

Hi, tried to post a comment there but it doesn't show up?
In the same "Ma Parker" episode (early 2nd season), with the Catwoman cameo, Milton Berle shows up as an inmate dressed up as a guard which is 1 season earlier than his starring role as Louie the Lilac ( early 3rd season). I guess he was such a star he didn't even need any ending credits for his cameo role!
Jim Beard

Post by Jim Beard »

A. Pennyworth wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:46 pm Hi, tried to post a comment there but it doesn't show up?
In the same "Ma Parker" episode (early 2nd season), with the Catwoman cameo, Milton Berle shows up as an inmate dressed up as a guard which is 1 season earlier than his starring role as Louie the Lilac ( early 3rd season). I guess he was such a star he didn't even need any ending credits for his cameo role!
Nope, it did show up, just takes a little while sometimes. Thanks for your comment!

Jim
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Wish they could do Lois and Clark, 1950’s version. Great write-up.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Jim Beard

Post by Jim Beard »

Lou Szabo wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:21 pm Wish they could do Lois and Clark, 1950’s version. Great write-up.
Thanks, Lou!

Jim
epaddon

Post by epaddon »

The explanation for the Klink cameo I think was the fact that both shows shared the Desilu backlot so he was "available".

The one thing bizarre about Sammy Davis Jr's. window cameo is that he's inside the same building as Clock King's hideout! (and why is Dick Clark in police headquarters??)
amerigo178

Post by amerigo178 »

Hi longtime reader first time poster.
I was wondering, does this mean the “Rat Pack” exists in the ‘66 universe?
Even more interesting, does this mean Batman’66 exists in Sean Connery 007 universe?
Sammy Davis Jr. was in a deleted scene in Diamonds are Forever, where he comments on
Connery’s White dinner jacket.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

amerigo178 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:15 am Hi longtime reader first time poster.
Even more interesting, does this mean Batman’66 exists in Sean Connery 007 universe?
Sammy Davis Jr. was in a deleted scene in Diamonds are Forever, where he comments on
Welcome!

Following your train of thought... so if Bond exists in the Dozierverse and we hear Bruce tell Dick to "Cool it Ringo", that officially means that the three B's of the 1960's co-existed in that same world?! (as well as ours :lol: )
Jim Beard

Post by Jim Beard »

Ben Bentley wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:39 am
amerigo178 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:15 am Hi longtime reader first time poster.
Welcome!

Following your train of thought... so if Bond exists in the Dozierverse and we hear Bruce tell Dick to "Cool it Ringo", that officially means that the three B's of the 1960's co-existed in that same world?! (as well as ours :lol: )
You just won the internet, man. Congrats.

Jim