Alex Ross 1966 Batman/Superman illustration

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Larry A.

Alex Ross 1966 Batman/Superman illustration

Post by Larry A. »

Greetings Fellow Citizens,
I was scanning through Pinterest and found a Salute to the late George Reeves. I'd share it if I could, but it didn't have a "Share" function, so I'll describe it to You all. Maybe one of You can figure out how to get it over onto this board.

It shows from an upper angle looking down, Batman and Robin cruising in the Batmobile. Robin is looking up and waving at George Reeve's Superman who is looking somewhat down at Robin and waving back. At the very bottom of the illustration/ painting, it has "Alex Ross"

I hope this helps in finding it. It was posted in honor of George's Birthday.

I got enthused as it shows 3 of my 4 favorite characters, Batman, Robin and George Reeves as Superman. The fourth, but not least is Yvonne Craig as Batgirl.

Thanks in advance and Cheers,
Larry
Larry A.

Re: Alex Ross 1966 Batman/Superman illustration

Post by Larry A. »

I just went back and looked for it myself and it is on "Uncle Odies' Collectables FWIW!
Larry
rsaffle

Re: Alex Roth 1966 Batman/Superman illustration

Post by rsaffle »

Larry A. wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:45 pm I just went back and looked for it myself and it is on "Uncle Odies' Collectables FWIW!
Here you go Larry.
I just googled Alex Ross Batman Superman and found it. Last resort If a site won't let you copy something you can go to the Snipping Tool and copy it that way or screen capture on a phone.

Great picture btw! Alex Ross is a stud.
Attachments
9v6nwdwfloy51.jpg
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Larry A.

Re: Alex Ross 1966 Batman/Superman illustration

Post by Larry A. »

Thanks for the save rsaffle, I hope that everyone likes it as much as I did. To me, THIS is "World's Finest"!!!!!!!!! What do You all think??
Larry