Batman 66 streaming on Tubi

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Bryan Grantham

Batman 66 streaming on Tubi

Post by Bryan Grantham »

I was so happy to see Batman '66 is back on a streaming service. A few commercials, sure, and I can pop in the dvds any time, but this format is fun to run in the background at my graveyard security job.

Thought I'd share this great news 😊
rsaffle

Re: Batman 66 streaming on Tubi

Post by rsaffle »

Bryan Grantham wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:17 pm I was so happy to see Batman '66 is back on a streaming service. A few commercials, sure, and I can pop in the dvds any time, but this format is fun to run in the background at my graveyard security job.
Me too even though I bought it on Amazon Prime after Tubi removed it. lol
BTW, Tubi also has the Legends of the Superheroes ( as bad as it was ) and the Batman 43 serial.
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

I think they have the '49 serial too.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Great to hear! My physical versions are currently in a shipping container with the rest of my belongings (slowly) making their way to me, so Tubi will tide me over nicely! Thanks!
Bryan Grantham

Post by Bryan Grantham »

Always glad to give something back to this board.
cammy85

Post by cammy85 »

Is Tubi region-specific like Disney+ and Netflix? I mean, I get it in Canada; but I don't see Batman.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

cammy85 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:13 am Is Tubi region-specific like Disney+ and Netflix? I mean, I get it in Canada; but I don't see Batman.
I would suspect so, digital distribution deals and the territories covered by the licence apply whether it's a premium or free streaming service.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Tubi is now on .samsung smart TVs! Meet to watch during the workday
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

We watched Hi Diddle Riddle and a few other S1 episodes last night via Tubi and I have to say it looked and sounded great. The commercials are pretty bang on the right spots to break away too, which makes them tolerable. Pretty sure the breaks are only 60 secs approx too.
chrisbcritter

Post by chrisbcritter »

Thanks for the heads-up, Bryan!
For me the commercials were only at the beginning but I was fast-forwarding to favorite scenes. Sometimes there were no commercials at all. I'm watching on an older Roku 3 box I picked up used.
"To the medical eye, such childish claptrap means only one thing, young man: You need some sleep."
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Caught another couple of episodes last night, "Ring of Wax/Give Em the Axe" and "Joker Trumps an Ace", so far no other edits. Even with commercials, I guess with streaming there is no reason to cut things or speed things "for time" as such we got used to in the last couple of decades of broadcast reruns.

As silly as it sounds and even though i've seen all 120 episodes every which way ad infinitum, i'm getting a real kick out of A) watching them with my fiance, who is seeing most of the episodes for the first time and B) Having commercials in the right spot takes me right back to watching the show as a kid. Something about the rhythm of the episodes just feels "right" with the ad breaks.