Adam West Ringtones

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

weirdkorey

Adam West Ringtones

Post by weirdkorey »

Hey guys does anyone else remember around 2012 to 2014 or something like that there was a way to make Adam West ringtones? I have no idea what site it was that hosted this or anything really except back then I had made one. Basically you picked a name out a huge list of pre recorded names that Adam had recorded and then a message that was prerecorded. The one I had back then was one that said something along the lines of "According to my calculations your receiving a phone call from your wife (wifes name) Be careful it could be a criminal mastermind trying to trick you" all in Adam's voice.

Does anyone know anything about what this was for or if it still exists?
Id love to have another Adam West custom ringtone it was so cool.

Any info helps just curious I've searched online a bit for it to no avail..
Ben Bentley

Re: Adam West Ringtones

Post by Ben Bentley »

I vaguely recall this, i'm thinking it was maybe something that he was offering through the store on AdamWest.com at the time?

There was also a charitable voice mail project that he was involved around 2013 or so whereby celebrities like Adam, Mark Hamill, Bryan Cranston and others would record you a truly personalized voice mail message for a donation/entry into a sweepstake.
AndyFish

Re: Adam West Ringtones

Post by AndyFish »

Yes, Ben has shaken this memory loose-- and he's right on both counts. Unfortunately in technology standpoints, 2014 is a lifetime away, I doubt you'll find exactly what you're looking for. If you have an iPhone you can choose any song on your phone as a ringtone and if you have the ability to capture sound from a video you could create your own. A big warning though-- if you use something you occasionally watch-- like I did; my ringtone is Uhura saying "Bridge to Captain Kirk!" with the hailing sound, every time I watch STAR TREK I think my phone is ringing.