FIBERGLASS FREAKS RAIDED!!

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Jimmy L. 66

FIBERGLASS FREAKS RAIDED!!

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

Holy Law suits!! I just found this video on YouTube, and it looks like some spoiled rich guy is trying to big dog Fiberglass Freaks.
I hope everything works out for Mark, this guy seems like a real POS.

The video tells the whole story.

svl

Re: FIBERGLASS FREAKS RAIDED!!

Post by svl »

I hope that horrible excuse of a human being isn't part of this board.

Good luck, Mark. Hopefully you'll file a suit against this guy and recoup what it will cost you to defend yourself.
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

I agree with SVL...Terrible man. I hate that he will have a Batmobile one day. I would return his money myself and end the deal.( if possible )
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Cappy

Post by Cappy »

rsaffle wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:43 pm I agree with SVL...Terrible man. I hate that he will have a Batmobile one day. I would return his money myself and end the deal.( if possible )
But not before he sues the pants off this guy and the Sheriffs department that usurped its authority in another jurisdiction for the
flagrant violation of his civil rights. California police at his door without local or Federal representation ?. I would have called 911 immediately.
chrisbcritter

Post by chrisbcritter »

Holy misuse of public funds!
"To the medical eye, such childish claptrap means only one thing, young man: You need some sleep."
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Yes sir, Mark-- you need to get an attorney.
Flagrant overstep of jurisdiction and misuse of power.
Bryan Grantham

Post by Bryan Grantham »

What no one in authority will publicly admit is that Privilege Comes With Money, and is not considered abuse of power by those with money and friends in high places. It may not be the way things should be, but is the way things are.
Jim Akin

Post by Jim Akin »

Cronyism, abuse of power (not to mention public funds) and harassment. It's probably not Mark's natural inclination, but I hope he fights back hard in court, and that this petulant man-brat with everything is reminded what it means to lose big.

"The Batmobile: We'll have to have it fumigated."
maniac cop 5

Post by maniac cop 5 »

EVEN if it was a murder suspect involved, and EVEN if he was in the very next county or state, protocol is to notify the local authorities and to have a representative present.
The reason they didnt do this is the local authorities would have told them that they would not be executing a search warrant issued out of state over a civil matter. The very most they could ask for is to have the authorities accompany them to FF business and ask Mr Racop a few questions, which he would be under no obligation to answer. They ran a bluff. Total civil matter. Ive been involved in these situations dozens of times. That Sheriff knew it was his last term in office and decided to do his buddy a solid because it wouldnt matter to him anyway since he would not be up for re-election. Everyone else involved had no choice but to do the Sheriff's wishes or get fired.
SaintsPreserveUs

Post by SaintsPreserveUs »

Mark has created a GoFundMe page to help with his mounting legal costs. If interested, his GoFundMe page is called Justice for Batman

***Admin Edit: Link added. BB ***

https://www.gofundme.com/f/m575wb-justi ... 71be789226
Begorra!
Mark Racop

Post by Mark Racop »

Thanks for the support, folks. The ABC7 report has 90% of the story, but as it turns out, the San Mateo deputies did convince a local deputy and a local judge to create and sign a local warrant. Everything about this, and I mean everything, is absolutely nuts. Nothing about it makes sense.
Batfanman

Post by Batfanman »

You shall prevail, Mark. Stay strong.
Every Day Is BATMAN DAY!
Visit & Like - https://www.facebook.com/batfanman66
SprangFan

Post by SprangFan »

New developments in this story...

"You were right again, Batman. We might have been killed."
"Or worse. Let's go..."
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

SprangFan wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:25 pm New developments in this story...

Sounds like steps in the right direction... Thinking of you, Mark!
dell

Post by dell »

I hope all this works out for Mark and the financial impact is negligible.

I really can't believe a sheriff can justify sending 4 people halfway across the country to basically do a favor for a friend. I expect that there will be some investigations into this situation and the sheriff will realize that he should have asked himself, WWBD (what would Batman do?). Maybe he asked himself, WWCOD (what would Chief O'Hara do?) Begorrah!
dell