series trivia info needed

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

A. Pennyworth

series trivia info needed

Post by A. Pennyworth »

McFarlane toys is producing the Wayne Manor study and their promo shows Batman and Robin in costume in there. Got me to thinking how many times the Caped Crusaders were actually in the Wayne Study? I don't believe they ever used the batphone in there, nor tipped Shakes head, and never went down the poles in costume. I remember these....any other times in costume they were in the study?

S2E28 "The Birds Last Jest". Where they arrive in the Batcave, go up and arrive as Bruce/Dick, meet the Penguin, return to the study, go down, change into B/R go back up using the Negate Costume Change Lever, arrive in study as Batman and Robin.
S2E58 "Flop Goes The Joker", when the Joker accidently trips the Batpoles, ( Alfred was painting so the Dick and Bruce labels removed) and in costume they go into the study as Joker takes his trip up and down the poles.
Attachments
328542178_408373011510681_6818729264943102702_n.jpg
eewdoc

Re: series trivia info needed

Post by eewdoc »

Those two instances are the only two that I'm aware of.
clavierankh

Post by clavierankh »

You could argue it happened at the end of Riddler's False Notion when the duo greet Aunt Harriet on her birthday. They must have come up the Batpoles and through the study.
A. Pennyworth

Post by A. Pennyworth »

...thought of another.
"Pharaoh's In A Rut" while not seen in the study, B/R in Batcave, then upstairs where the dummy Bruce in on the couch, then Batman jumps on couch in place of dummy covered up.
A. Pennyworth

Post by A. Pennyworth »

so how many other times were Batman and Robin were in Wayne Manor in costume?
BAT 77

Post by BAT 77 »

A. Pennyworth wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:22 pm so how many other times were Batman and Robin were in Wayne Manor in costume?
A drugged Robin was with Catwoman, Pussycat and the henchmen when they robbed the wall safe in "That Darn Catwoman".
BAT 77 - My '70s Batman Childhood
Subscribe to the Podcast at http://bat77.libsyn.com
Visit me on Facebook.com/bat77podcast
Bat Mitch

Post by Bat Mitch »

A couple more examples of Batman and/or Robin in Wayne Manor:

Season 1, Episode 4 "The Penquin's a Jinx" - Batman and Robin hidden in armor in Wayne Manor front hallway. (Although you only saw their masked faces under the armor -- and Batman's cowl looks kinda strange. I'm guessing it was a partial cowl to fit made to fit under the armored helmet.)

Season 1, Episode 10 "A Death Worse Than Fate" - Robin and Bruce Wayne check with Aunt Harriet's doctor at Wayne Manor, after she was returned home from being kidnapped by Zelda.
A. Pennyworth

Post by A. Pennyworth »

Keep them coming...thanks
p.s. They were dummies in the armor suit...in "The Penguin's A Jinx"