Favorite/Smartest Crime on the show

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

The Clock King

Favorite/Smartest Crime on the show

Post by The Clock King »

Hey guys, thought i would start some debate. What do u think is the top 3 best crimes pulled by any villian on the show? My top three are:

3. Riddler heisting the payroll disguised as Chaplin.
2, Catwoman robbing the golden cat with a single claw!
1. Clock King using the trick clock and knockout gas to rob Hummerts. Wish I had some picture caps! Any thoughts?? Great new site by the way! :P :D
Pengy

Re: Favorite/Smartest Crime on the show

Post by Pengy »

Penguin using Batman as an unknowing pawn to plan his crime and strategy to pull off that crime in Fine Feathered Finks/Penguin's a jinx.
66wasbest

Post by 66wasbest »

The Bookworm staging the fake assasination of Commisioner Gordon at The Amerigo Columbus Bridge in order to lure Batman and Robin to police hq by using a very real looking high powered rifle and a perfect lookalike for Gordon who turned out to be an expert high diver!
66wasbest

Post by 66wasbest »

This fake assasination ,of course,appeared in The Bookworm Turns.[sorry forgot to mention that!]
Dr. Shimel

Post by Dr. Shimel »

Of course, the fake Gordon had to lift himself over the railing so that he could fall to his "death" in the river
Attachments
Gordon.jpg
Gordon.jpg (11.18 KiB) Viewed 3969 times
Mr. Deathtrap

Post by Mr. Deathtrap »

ClocK King,

You raise a fascinating question, sir.

I think the student riot Catwoman's staged may have been most the productive crime on the show and was smart for that reason. it covered her robbery of the Batagonian Cat's Eye Opals and nearly provided countless witnesses to her greatest triumph as she murdered Batman and Robin.

Penguin's theft of the millionaires dinner proceeds was smart. The cash could be easily divided and would be hard to trace and all it required was learning the location from a well-placed and unwitting spy to replace the winning charity model.

I award top marks to the Joker, who kidnapped a foreign dignitary and duped Batman into paying a ransom for his release while he was really safely in incommunicado half way around the world.

Mr. Deathtrap
Tune in for their exciting conclusion. Same Bat-Time! Same Bat - Channel!
Gothamite

Post by Gothamite »

- Black Widow's
- Penguin using Batman for his crimes.
- Joker's Key Plot ( I just want to say that I saw this episodes in french and this is awful ! )
- Preminger Mr. Freeze's
- Chandell's
4theboids

Post by 4theboids »

Pengy wrote:Penguin using Batman as an unknowing pawn to plan his crime and strategy to pull off that crime in Fine Feathered Finks/Penguin's a jinx.
One of my favorites too!

Also LOVED the shenanigans in the 3-part "The Zodiac Crimes/The Penguin Declines/The Joker's Hard Times.
QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK!!