Jay Leno's Garage

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

NJ_Batfan

Jay Leno's Garage

Post by NJ_Batfan »

Jay takes a ride in the Barris Batmobile with Adam West on Wednesday's episode, 10PM Eastern, on CNBC.
Mark Racop

Re: Jay Leno's Garage

Post by Mark Racop »

The 66 Batmobile featured in the preview is owned by ventriloquist Jeff Dunham and was refurbished by Fiberglass Freaks. It's pretty cool to see Adam driving it for the show!
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

Cant wait to see it tonite.
maniac cop 5

Post by maniac cop 5 »

Thanks so much for the heads up.
Recorder is SET!
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

Boy, I would have liked to see more of Adam and the 66 car rather than that ridiculous piece of stuff from BvS! It was still cool to see Adam driving that car!
TP-6597

Post by TP-6597 »

"Hamburgers with Adam West, in the Batmobile. This is the greatest day EVER!"
“What's important is that the world know that all visitors to these teeming shores are safe, be they peasant or king.”
weirdkorey

Post by weirdkorey »

Yeah that episode was kind of a letdown. Adam West was on it for all of about 45 seconds & they spent a good 10 minutes on that piece of garbage Batmobile from Batman V Superman. What a waste of time. LOL Then to top it off they did the same thing with the Ghostbusters Ecto-1. They show us briefly the incredible original car then they drive us around in the terrible looking new car from the new movie. Even Jay Leno said the new Ecto isn't very cool lol. Good thing I spent the rest of the evening watching Lost In Space because otherwise I wasn't really entertained :lol:
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

weirdkorey wrote:Yeah that episode was kind of a letdown. Adam West was on it for all of about 45 seconds & they spent a good 10 minutes on that piece of garbage Batmobile from Batman V Superman. What a waste of time. LOL Then to top it off they did the same thing with the Ghostbusters Ecto-1. They show us briefly the incredible original car then they drive us around in the terrible looking new car from the new movie. Even Jay Leno said the new Ecto isn't very cool lol. Good thing I spent the rest of the evening watching Lost In Space because otherwise I wasn't really entertained :lol:
Agree! If anyone saw the commercial, they pretty much showed you all that Adam was on there. Still cool to see him in the car, and I agree with Jay. Burgers and Adam in the Batmobile. Best day ever!