Hollywood Show February 3 & 4, 2023

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

gothosmansion

Hollywood Show February 3 & 4, 2023

Post by gothosmansion »

Sivi Aberg (Devil's Fingers/Dead Ringers) and Diana Ivarson (Pop Goes the Joker/Flop Goes the Joker) will be signing at Hollywood Show on Feb. 3 &4. The show does offer a mail in for those (like me) who are too far away to attend.

If you're a James Bond fan, Maryam d'abo is signing as well.

https://www.hollywoodshow.com/default/celebrities/
Ben Bentley

Re: Hollywood Show February 3 & 4, 2023

Post by Ben Bentley »

Thanks for sharing! I noticed Maggie Thrett of Mudd's Women fame is also on the list too. My wife and I were at the same venue for Son of Monsterpalooza just a few weeks ago and I actually said to her that I wondered if they were still doing the Hollywood Show there too as it's probably 11 years or so since i've been to it.
gothosmansion

Post by gothosmansion »

Hi Gang,

Inga Neilsen from "Nora Clavicle's Ladies Crime Club" has also been added to the guest list.

This may not be the right place to ask this, but I'm new to send in pictures to shows. Do you guys have recommendations on where to pick up Batman 66 photos?
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

gothosmansion wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:05 pm Hi Gang,

Inga Neilsen from "Nora Clavicle's Ladies Crime Club" has also been added to the guest list.

This may not be the right place to ask this, but I'm new to send in pictures to shows. Do you guys have recommendations on where to pick up Batman 66 photos?
At this stage, eBay is probably your biggest resource for 8x10s.
gothosmansion

Post by gothosmansion »

Thanks for the reply, Ben. eBay is where I have gotten the photos I plan to send in.

FYI, for anyone looking....I didn't find the Diana Ivarson photo I'm sending under her name. I had to search for Joker photos.