Adam cancelled C2E2 in Chicago this coming weekend....

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

svl

Adam cancelled C2E2 in Chicago this coming weekend....

Post by svl »

Evidently he hurt his back/vertebrae.

Still looking forward to seeing Julie & Burt...
yodakiller

Re: Adam cancelled C2E2 in Chicago this coming weekend....

Post by yodakiller »

Hopefully he'll be recovered enough by the time FanExpo Tampa comes up in August.
Space Ghost

Post by Space Ghost »

Here's hoping a speedy recovery for him!
You're Never Too Old to have a Happy Childhood
irishmiss

Post by irishmiss »

I remember back when I attended The Screaming Tiki Adam's back was really causing him pain. He left early Sunday. Yes I was disappointed but I didn't get ticked off - I was more concerned with Adam's health. I wish people would understand that when a fractured vertebrae happens it causes a great deal of pain and to expect Adam to sit for all of those hours is just unreal. I know because I live with a back injury and it HURTS !!!

I hope that Adam's fractured vertebrae heals quickly and all of us Batman fans will be able to visit with him in the near future at a Comic Con. Feel better Caped Crusader - We will miss seeing you at C2E2 but maybe in August at Wizard World you will be back.

Your Dynamic Duo Fanatic 4-Ever,

Kathy
irishmiss
Bat Roy

Post by Bat Roy »

man thats so bad for Adam I heard about it the other night I hope he recovers quickly :)
svl

Post by svl »

Just got back from the show. Great to see Julie, she was in great spirits, and Burt looked happy and healthy (didn't queue for him, just saw him from Julie's line).
Bat Tom

Post by Bat Tom »

My experience was not so good. Came in from out of town on a 2 plus hour drive and arrive at 3:00 on Sunday. Buy my two tickets and find out that Burt was already gone for the day. The only reason I went to the show was to see him and between parking and admission I am out over $100. I checked the C2E2 website all week and they advertised Burt and others to be there until 5:00. Sadly by 3:00 I could only see a handful of entertainers still there. Julie was still there, but I had come to see Burt. Very disappointed with the C2E2 people. I doubt I will ever go to a C2E2 event again. Just hoping that Adam and Burt will appear at non C2E2 events in the future.
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

Bat Tom wrote:My experience was not so good. Came in from out of town on a 2 plus hour drive and arrive at 3:00 on Sunday. Buy my two tickets and find out that Burt was already gone for the day. The only reason I went to the show was to see him and between parking and admission I am out over $100. I checked the C2E2 website all week and they advertised Burt and others to be there until 5:00. Sadly by 3:00 I could only see a handful of entertainers still there. Julie was still there, but I had come to see Burt. Very disappointed with the C2E2 people. I doubt I will ever go to a C2E2 event again. Just hoping that Adam and Burt will appear at non C2E2 events in the future.
To be honest, I've rarely seen many celebs including Burt and Adam ever stay until closing buzzer on Sundays. Especially if the lines become slow. This is not unique to C2E2.

Just a note.
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

Folks. Just like in our Merchandise Rules, our Board Rules extend to this site being a "No Customer Complaints" zone. This includes but not limited to conventions and or celebrity autograph shows.

This does not mean that I condone the practices of some conventions, celebs or merchants out there but simply that we do not discuss or complain about it here. Period.