Batman Live

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Aerialprince

Batman Live

Post by Aerialprince »

In Minnesota with my brother James meeting up with Kent, Kelly, and hopefully John to watch Batman Live amongst other festivities over the next 4 days! Anyone else from the boards out here?
Hit up The Batsy Twins on Twitter to see where we will be appearing next with our Bat Bike:
@Thebatsytwins
Space Ghost

Re: Batman Live

Post by Space Ghost »

Might not be the best Batman production out there, but I bet you guys had a blast.
Fun stuff for sure!
You're Never Too Old to have a Happy Childhood
Ricky

Post by Ricky »

I watched it at the O2 in London last year. It is a fun day out and they had some cool Batman merchandise on sale. It's not an amazing Batman production, more acrobatics etc. The batmobile in it looks pretty neat though.

Here is a picture of the stage I took whilst waiting for it to begin:
TheTechnoBat

Post by TheTechnoBat »

Had a blast at the two shows we went to. It was a fun time. And they are adding more dates for 2013, so hopefully they will be coming to a town/city near you real soon LoL
Please follow me on twitter @ JamesPDonahue1 &
TheBatsyTwins
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

A few years ago a good friend of mine was Batman at Six Flags and he performed in a 'stunt' show which pretty much involved swinging in on a zipline, jumping through an open flame and bouncing on a trampoline while lip syncing to a pre-recorded bit of dialogue.

He needed a night off and I got to fill in and had a blast. Only the second of two times I've ever put on a Batman suit as an adult. The first was a costume party in 1990. Before that, countless hours in the Ben Cooper Batman suits as a kid each Halloween- I think I was Batman at least five times.

Not one for this kind of thing, but I'll bet it's fun.
Aerialprince

Post by Aerialprince »

AndyFish wrote:A few years ago a good friend of mine was Batman at Six Flags and he performed in a 'stunt' show which pretty much involved swinging in on a zipline, jumping through an open flame and bouncing on a trampoline while lip syncing to a pre-recorded bit of dialogue.

He needed a night off and I got to fill in and had a blast. Only the second of two times I've ever put on a Batman suit as an adult. The first was a costume party in 1990. Before that, countless hours in the Ben Cooper Batman suits as a kid each Halloween- I think I was Batman at least five times.

Not one for this kind of thing, but I'll bet it's fun.
That's really cool! Any pics or videos of it?
Hit up The Batsy Twins on Twitter to see where we will be appearing next with our Bat Bike:
@Thebatsytwins