Yvonne Craig in Ski Party

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Gleeps, it's Batman

Yvonne Craig in Ski Party

Post by Gleeps, it's Batman »

The movie Ski Party is currently airing numerous times on a channel I just found called The Works. It's one of those free over-the-air networks airing retro movies. I caught a bit of it last night. The next airing is 6 P.M. eastern time on Sunday, with numerous airings to follow. I won't list them all unless someone is interested and needs to know when it will air again.

Yvonne's character is named Barbara. :)

Lesley Gore's song is cut from the movie, though. I don't know if there are any other cuts, but James Brown and The Hondells are both left in, from what I saw.
Titianhairedwench

Re: Yvonne Craig in Ski Party

Post by Titianhairedwench »

That was always one of my fave movies as a kid. I still like it!
chrisbcritter

Re: Yvonne Craig in Ski Party

Post by chrisbcritter »

Always liked Ski Party, even though the fun peters out about 3/4 of the way through. Real good music, colorful photography and lots of off-the-wall humor (Dwayne Hickman at one point telling the audience to "go out for a Coke... nothing's going to happen for the next ten minutes" :lol: ). Frankie and Dwayne's drag bit is hilarious with a touch of Laurel and Hardy and a lot of Some Like it Hot.
"To the medical eye, such childish claptrap means only one thing, young man: You need some sleep."