Woodbridge Comic Book Festival, Woodbridge NJ

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

logar2

Woodbridge Comic Book Festival, Woodbridge NJ

Post by logar2 »

Anyone here going to this? They're supposed to have a Barris Batmobile replica there as well as comic book artist and a few stunt shows. I'll be there later this morning with the family. I'll be wearing a t-shirt with the TV logo on it as well as a utility belt. It's outdoors and runs from 10am-4pm. The rain is supposed to hold off for most of the day but we may see some later this afternoon. So the earlier you go the better.
logar2

Re: Woodbridge Comic Book Festival, Woodbridge NJ

Post by logar2 »

Well, the festival was pretty much a bust. Due to the possibility of rain just about all of the comic dealers and artists cancelled and the Batmobile never showed up either. More than likely for the same reason, although it was said that the car had broken down. I did however get the chance to meet
NJ BatDave and Buster the Wonder Dog. It was very nice to meet both of them. Turns out that we only live a few towns apart. So the trip over was not a total loss. Maybe next Bat-time.
NJ_Batfan

Re: Woodbridge Comic Book Festival, Woodbridge NJ

Post by NJ_Batfan »

Ironically, I drove past Parker Press today, but had no idea what was going on there. If I had known, I would have stopped by.