Adam & Burt Will Be in Indy for Awesome Con!

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Mark Racop

Adam & Burt Will Be in Indy for Awesome Con!

Post by Mark Racop »

Adam West and Burt Ward will be coming to Awesome Con in Indianapolis October 3-5th, 2014. This is a rare opportunity to meet Adam and Burt in the middle of the country--it's been many years since they were here last. Be sure to mark your calendars now:

http://www.awesome-con.com/

https://www.facebook.com/awesomeconindy

I hope to see you folks there. Let me know you're from the board and I'll give you an extended tour of one of our cars and meet up for supper. :)
Bookworm

Re: Adam & Burt Will Be in Indy for Awesome Con!

Post by Bookworm »

Looks great, and I might come, but other than Adam and Burt, I don't know who any of the guests are.
Mjcat82

Post by Mjcat82 »

I'm going had to cancel trip to New Jersey I'm so pumped :) just an hour and a half away!
Mark Racop

Post by Mark Racop »

Awesome, Mjcat! Bookworm, Jewel Staite, Mark Sheppard, and Alan Tudyk are from Joss Whedon's "Firefly." Kristen Bauer is from "Trueblood," Mark Pellegrino was in "Lost" and "Dexter," and the others are comic book writers and artists. It looks like a great show.
Mjcat82

Post by Mjcat82 »

Have u seen the charge for the VIP, is it just me or is this a bit extravagant?
Mark Racop

Post by Mark Racop »

A bit, but the 3 day pass is only $60. Thankfully, they have badges for all budgets!
Mjcat82

Post by Mjcat82 »

I don't mind paying for the autos and photo at all, the they're worth it. I just don't like it when I feel that the place is jacking up the price to make a hefty profit. I'd love the VIP package, but I think I'm going regular. :)
Jaws63

Post by Jaws63 »

I think we leave Minnesota the end of September, my mother and I will road trip it to Indiana, than to Buffalo. The timing here might be perfect, If I can talk my mom into staying in the Indianapolis area for the night, I might actually be able to go to this con.
Jaws63

Post by Jaws63 »

Mark Racop wrote:Adam West and Burt Ward will be coming to Awesome Con in Indianapolis October 3-5th, 2014. This is a rare opportunity to meet Adam and Burt in the middle of the country--it's been many years since they were here last. Be sure to mark your calendars now:

http://www.awesome-con.com/

https://www.facebook.com/awesomeconindy

I hope to see you folks there. Let me know you're from the board and I'll give you an extended tour of one of our cars and meet up for supper. :)
Does anybody know exactly when Adam will be there?
Mark Racop

Post by Mark Racop »

The convention is stating Adam will be there Friday and Saturday. The con hours on Friday are 12-8, and the Saturday hours are 10-7.
Mjcat82

Post by Mjcat82 »

I'm so excited. Booked a room at the Westin, in walking distance going Friday and Saturday. Hope to have my pic with Adam again and get my Batusi figure signed.
Mark Racop

Post by Mark Racop »

Great, Mjcat82! Jaws63 and Bookworm, I hope you can make it, too. Who else from the board is coming? Kathy? Kate? Andy? Andrew? Roger? Troy? Chris? Nick? Howard? If enough people come, I'll put together a room party (hopefully at the Westin).
majormac2

Post by majormac2 »

Mark,
It looks like I will be able to make it as the schedule has opened up for that weekend. Only a 3 hour drive from Columbus! Booked at the Westin also. Look forward to seeing you again and meeting some of the other board members. Arriving later Friday night (8ish) and will be there all day Saturday.

Tony
Mark Racop

Post by Mark Racop »

Awesome, Tony! It will be great to see you again as well.
irishmiss

Post by irishmiss »

Kathy aka irishmiss and Bobbi Cory will be there. I just bought my ticket today. Should "BatToad & RobinToad" come along ??? Looking forward to seeing everyone from the 66 MessageBoard. I just could NOT believe that for $ 350.00 you could get a few "perks' with Adam and Burt.

I spoke to Burt on Tuesday and he told me that he would be in Toronto Canada this weekend.

Your Dynamic Duo Fanatic 4-Ever,

Kathy
irishmiss