Wizard World Chicago

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

TysonL

Wizard World Chicago

Post by TysonL »

Is anyone else going to Wizard World Chicago ? I am going Friday and looking forward to a great time.
AndyFish

Re: Wizard World Chicago

Post by AndyFish »

Sorry I missed your post Tyson-- I was there all four days-- that was quite a show. I don't know how the celeb area was but the comic side was pretty steady for the whole weekend. Didn't see a '66 Batman but was told there was at least one. I did see a few Yvonne Batgirls and at least one classic Catwoman.
svl

Post by svl »

Was there Fri & Sat, didn't see anyone, unfortunately. Got some cool '6 swag, though.
rajung

Post by rajung »

We were there Fri and sat.
Didn't catch your post either or we could have got together.
Stayed at DoubleTree.
Working on the Wis. one that Adam and Burt are scheduled for and then the Des Moines one, June 2015,maybe taking the car to.
Your right, little 66 references at the show.
3 hrs for my Daughters Norman R. autograph :shock:
Not the same as it was when some of the bat cast were there a couple years ago.Some of the lines for autographs were way extreme with not enough staff to keep organized.
TysonL

Post by TysonL »

It was a great show. I wore my '66 Batman Allover print shirt. got many people that loved it. My next goal is to get to the Madison,WI one in Feb. I may finally be able to meet Adam ! Maybe some folks can meet up in WI !
BatmiteReturns

Post by BatmiteReturns »

I went to C2E2 looking for you Andy but did not see you.

I only saw one 1966 Batman there and he seemed a bit miffed when I asked for his picture and tried to approach him.
Mauled Vader

Post by Mauled Vader »

I had to skip this con this year since it was moved back a couple of weeks and was just too close to Dragon Con departure date for me...a LOT of us from MN, actually! :cry:
BatmiteReturns wrote:...I only saw one 1966 Batman there and he seemed a bit miffed when I asked for his picture and tried to approach him.
Well, it wasn't ME! 8-) ...

...It seems rather IDIOTIC to dress up and then be a dink about taking photos with people!