Adam & Burt scheduled for WW Madison in Feb

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Mauled Vader

Adam & Burt scheduled for WW Madison in Feb

Post by Mauled Vader »

FYI...Adam & Burt are SCHEDULED to appear at the FIRST Wizard World Comic Convention in Madison, Wisconsin, on February 6, 7, & 8...

WW MADISON

Given some recent cancellations, it would be good to keep an out for any updates after the New Year.
TysonL

Re: Adam & Burt scheduled for WW Madison in Feb

Post by TysonL »

Annnnnnd they cancelled.
IdolGirl01

Post by IdolGirl01 »

why did they cancel? if that's true
TysonL

Post by TysonL »

It says it right on the Wizard World website, due to schedule conflicts.
IdolGirl01

Post by IdolGirl01 »

Oh I just read it aw that Sucks maybe they'll come next time
TysonL

Post by TysonL »

I am sad. I feel this was my last chance to meet Adam and get a photo with him as I. I tried a few years back at C2E2 but he ended up not making that one either. Here is hoping that he come to Chicagoland sooner than later.
IdolGirl01

Post by IdolGirl01 »

Sorry you didn't meet Adam West yet Don't give up maybe someday you'll get to meet him, I didn't think I would meet him, and I met him a few years back and he was really nice, hopefully they'll have more Comic Cons
s.marlinfan

Post by s.marlinfan »

I've been able to meet and get autographs with Adam and Burt. But just like you TysonL I've been through the same situation with Adam canceling C2E2 a couple years ago and now Madison. :-( I've already got my ticket for Madison, and was my main reason for going. My goal is now getting Adam's autograph for my son who is 4 who loves the show so much now. He has Burt's. So I'm trying to get him the set. I really want to be able to do it in person. But I'm starting to think I just might have to go through his site for it. I'm going my best to keep the love for the show going with my kids for the next Batgeneration.
Edward Nigma

Post by Edward Nigma »

Just got back from the Madison Comic Con. The best part was seeing the 1966 Batmobile up close and in person. They even had the bomb and a can of Bat shark repellent from the movie with it!

It was sort of interesting to wander through the celebrity signing booths and see who was attracting big lines.