Love American Style

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Gleeps, it's Batman

Love American Style

Post by Gleeps, it's Batman »

There's a new free channel coming from CBS called "Decades" and they've been running marathons of old shows until the new network is ready. I see during their Love American Style telethon that Adam West's episode titled 'Love And The Great Catch' is listed for today at 2:30 p.m.
antman67

Re: Love American Style

Post by antman67 »

Love, American Style: Season 1, Episode 17 - Love and the Great Catch/Love and the Hitchhiker/Love and the Nervous Executive
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0637110/
I'm a fan of Batman 1966 and other Batman movies too
STEPhonIT

Post by STEPhonIT »

I love the theme music for that series. I'm surprise Hollywood hasn't made attempts to bring that idea back to modern times.
Bill S.C.

Post by Bill S.C. »

They tried back in 1999, it just didn't have the same feel to it. Some shows just don't lend themselves to be re-done or re-booted because of the time in which they were originally done. Kind of like lighting in a bottle.
"Oh soon we'll be out amid the cold world's strife. Soon we'll be sliding down the razor blade of life." - Tom Lehrer
JWLJN

Post by JWLJN »

Haha, I think that Adam cap is from the less-than-quality uploads I did of a few of the opens that I put on YouTube when the DVDs came out so that people could see the original ones.

-J\/\/