ADAM WEST near BOSTON Father's Day Weekend

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

AndyFish

ADAM WEST near BOSTON Father's Day Weekend

Post by AndyFish »

Second only to Mother's Day for worst time to hold a comic convention-- Gary Sohmers is running another comic show in Wilmington Ma this weekend, and Adam West is one of the guests.

I've been to his two other shows and they were fun.
http://www.necomiccon.net/

I will be in Charlotte at HEROES CON (stop by and say hello-- table 1706) so I can't make the nearly local Adam West appearance, but you should if you're nearby.
I act the riddler

Re: ADAM WEST near BOSTON Father's Day Weekend

Post by I act the riddler »

I will be there doing a special tribute for Adam west!
Please do not embed videos into signatures.
- The management.
Brian M

Post by Brian M »

I went to this show on Saturday. Great to see a Batcycle replica for the first time. Adam got huge cheers when he arrived! I noticed a lot of people got out of line to meet Adam when they were told it was $80. for an autograph and they were not letting anyone stay in line just to say hi and meet him, too bad. Overall not a bad little show. Lots of batstuff.
I act the riddler

Post by I act the riddler »

Glad you had a good time.As for gary sohmers: He promised me I could do the penguin shuffle for adam west, and he never put me on stage. The whole place would have been laughing, not taking up much time.Adams fav is the penguin. Some people like ruining their reputations.
Please do not embed videos into signatures.
- The management.
simm

Post by simm »

Brian M wrote:I went to this show on Saturday. Great to see a Batcycle replica for the first time. Adam got huge cheers when he arrived! I noticed a lot of people got out of line to meet Adam when they were told it was $80. for an autograph and they were not letting anyone stay in line just to say hi and meet him, too bad. Overall not a bad little show. Lots of batstuff.

Sadly Adam has outpriced himself at cons now. Especially since he demands that he inscribe each item to someone.