CHILLER CON

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

simm

Re: CHILLER CON

Post by simm »

Great pics and report Bob. I have seen you with folks first hand and can testify to the fact that you are a credit to the hobby and always put smiles on faces. Having met Adam and Burt, I can also confirm that they leave you with less than a positive taste in your mouth. Of all the cast I've met, only Lee Meriweather was charming.
floatinjoe

Post by floatinjoe »

Bob, a little off topic, but do you anything about the Batman and Robin standees that were outside by the vehicles? Robin is holding a loud hailer, and I've never seen this before. Both of them look like better imagery than the ones that are commonly available and standing in my son's room.
BatBob

Post by BatBob »

Hi Joe,

These standup are on what appears to be fiberglass board and are coated so to withstand rain, etc. I am not sure if they were custom made or not.
I will try and find out as much as I can about them. ;-)

Bob
floatinjoe

Post by floatinjoe »

Thanks, and I just noticed that there is a Batgirl one there too... I definitely like to add that to my collection... then just to find a Chris Reeve Superman, Lynda Carter Wonder Woman, and Helen Slater Supergirl... that would complete the group.

Mike