Join Adam & Burt along with the 1966 Batcopter, Batmobile & Batcycle at MegaCon Orlando

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Space Ghost

Join Adam & Burt along with the 1966 Batcopter, Batmobile & Batcycle at MegaCon Orlando

Post by Space Ghost »

Come on out to MegaCon 2016 in Orlando, FL at the Orange County Convention Center on May 26-29.
Both 1966 Batman & Robin, Adam West & Burt Ward will be on hand for autographs & pictures.

The Original Batcopter N30796 along with a Batmobile & Batcycle will also be on display for pictures.
Adam & Burt will also be available for pictures with you and The Original Batcopter, The Batmobile or Batcycle.

If you are a 1966 Batman fan, MegaCon 2016 is a must. This type of opportunity will not come around too often!
Sure to be a great time for all!

http://megaconvention.com/meet-the-star ... t-megacon/
You're Never Too Old to have a Happy Childhood
Ben Bentley

Re: Join Adam & Burt along with the 1966 Batcopter, Batmobile & Batcycle at MegaCon Orlando

Post by Ben Bentley »

Have a great time Jerry!

I'd love to tick the Bat-Copter off my list one of these days but unfortunately I don't think this con is the one.
Space Ghost

Re: Join Adam & Burt along with the 1966 Batcopter, Batmobile & Batcycle at MegaCon Orlando

Post by Space Ghost »

Anybody else going to be stopping in at Megacon?
Grayvette03

Post by Grayvette03 »

My wife & I are going... can't wait.
Jim
BatHornet

Post by BatHornet »

I'm in as well
"Let's roll Kato!"
ronhallau

Post by ronhallau »

My friend went for me and I wanted a photo op with Adam, Burt & the Batmobile. As I live in Australia and being disabled, I couldn't be there in person, I thought it was a great idea if they held a photo of Yvonne and I (so I could have a picture with the Terrific Trio and the Batmobile) in the photo op, Fred & Andrew flat out refused to take the photo without even looking at my photo, They wanted my friend in the photo which my friend thought was inappropriate. Fred was unpleasant about it while Andrew was nicer about it.
I'm just disappointed that they wouldn't even listen to my friend or look at the photo.
I can't attach the mentioned photo because the file is too big.
mwilbury

Post by mwilbury »

I went to MegaCon with the family. It was the first con I've been to in 6-7 years (I'd rather go and buy comics and stuff without the huge entrance fees and crowds). With all the "farewell tour" talk, my dad wanted to get a family photo with Adam and Burt. It is a family tradition, after all.

We brought out my daughter's toddler Batgirl costume again, and I made a Riddler costume for my infant son. (More info on costume construction here, here, and here.)

If you've done one of these photo ops lately, you know it's a cattle call with no time for personal exchange. I didn't bug the guys with anything more than "Thank you," but Burt made a remark about the baby in costume, and Adam had a laugh over my custom burp-cloth. Fred told me it was "awesome" as we shuffled off to pick up our photo print.
2016-05-27-Dunns_West_Ward-IMG_6208.jpg
2016-05-27-Megacon-IMG_5937.jpg
2016-05-27-Megacon-IMG_5925.jpg
2016-05-27-Megacon-IMG_8386.jpg
mwilbury

Post by mwilbury »

Posing with some other costumed attendees.
She was quite shy with bigger Batgirl
She was quite shy with bigger Batgirl
While not his usual, flirty self, he was quite fascinated by Catwoman
While not his usual, flirty self, he was quite fascinated by Catwoman
More ’66 costumes
More ’66 costumes
My custom riddle sign... wish I'd gotten sharper photos
My custom riddle sign... wish I'd gotten sharper photos
mwilbury

Post by mwilbury »

We also paid to pose with all the bat-vehicles. I wish I'd gotten better photos of my son in the driver's seat of the Batmobile. He immediately latched both hands onto the steering wheel at 8 and 4. He didn't need any coaching, and he didn't want to let go!
Step on it, Dad!
Step on it, Dad!
2016-05-27-Megacon-IMG_8479.jpg
2016-05-27-Megacon-IMG_8492.jpg
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

What should great experience!
That's really cool to get a little acknowledgment from the Dou, they do rush you through pretty quickly.
You guys look great.
Space Ghost

Post by Space Ghost »

Great kids and love their costumes! :)